The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Video of W.TN. this morning with his wife.

when-she-just-wont-leave-you-alone-girlfriend.gif

:cool: You got me pegged right. More coffee for me.

It’s Monday, ehh lol. I did go the Atlanta NASCAR race yesterday.

I work for an Acura dealership.

I did see portions of the Atlanta Nascar race on a tv in Texas Roadhouse.

I assume I could go there when I visit Nashville in 2023.
Also I’m guessing this is the satisfying job in automobiles instead of the miserable car salesman that involves making cash at the expense of the customer including not being entirely honest about any car a customer is interested in buying.

Reactions: VolPack22

Also I’m guessing this is the satisfying job in automobiles instead of the miserable car salesman that involves making cash at the expense of the customer including not being entirely honest about any car a customer is interested in buying.

1b8a0ad25343ab8987085476a7603773.jpg

If a job involves dishonesty by selling the cars then I would have no desire to work because it’s not any different than writing checks you know you can’t cash.

Sometimes you don't say things out loud to others of the things you think in your head.
No matter how honest you think it is. But, you do you, I guess. Somethings you keep to yourself.

Reactions: VolPack22 and MAD
Question of the day.

(No Googling)

Can you name all the teammates of Hall-of-Famer Chipper Jones who are also in the Hall-of-Fame?

Sometimes you don't say things out loud to others of the things you think in your head.
No matter how honest you think it is. But, you do you, I guess. Somethings you keep to yourself.

I know that a human won’t say everything thought of because it would be very problematic.

I’ve repeatedly seen customers at Texas Roadhouse not leave when it’s past closing time, and I don’t say get the hell out of here or anything similar because I know it’s bad etiquette as a restaurant worker.

Also just because something is honest doesn’t mean it should get said.
I currently don’t have a full hairline which hasn’t finished regrowing so someone saying my hairline is incomplete while right wouldn’t be necessary.

Most persons know they are not great singers when they sing during karaoke, however thst doesn’t need to be said unless a person seriously thinks he or she sings as great as Gene Simmons, Elvis Presley, Sheryl Crow, and any other successful professional musician that sings.

There is nothing wrong with making cash. You find great people and jerks in every profession.

I'm a car salesman also.....but I'm not miserable. I'm quite happy.

VN Store

Back