The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

Only if he doesn’t foul out first. You can bet your bottom dollar the refs will be watching him like a hawk just waiting to blow the whistle on him from the second he enters the game, whether that be as a starter or off the bench. I expect an exceedingly tight whistle in our next game, regardless of the opponent, with the media screaming about how we were allowed to play football against Duke.
Uros will get a foul shaking hands before the game….

Reactions: Lukusw and ttocswob
If we get FDU, wouldn’t be surprised to go 5 small some. Think we may have done it a bit against mizzou.

Vescovi, mashack, Key, JJJ Phillips. Would still have a lot more length and would be able to matchup better defensively

good point by the ncaa crew. Madison sq garden 25 minutes from FDU campus. Our own negative voodoo at the venue aside, thats not great.

FDU Is one of the fastest teams I’ve ever seen, but they do play out of control at times and miss easy shots.
Speed and full court pressure. We're without ZZ so I have to wonder how we'll handle that. Will be interesting to watch it play out if we do, indeed, get FDU. And it will be almost a home game for FDU. Nope. Don't like this at all.

Reactions: TrapVol
They're fast but I don't think they'll do much against us once they get to the basket. Let Aidoo feast on their floaters.

Speed and full court pressure. We're without ZZ so I have to wonder how we'll handle that. Will be interesting to watch it play out if we do, indeed, get FDU. And it will be almost a home game for FDU. Nope. Don't like this at all.

Good grief.

Reactions: barney
If FDU makes the Swt 16, the whole country (outside of East TN) + most of MSG will be behind them. I’m not sure we want a page in that script. Prolly better off drawing the Owls.

Jesus will some of you East Tennesseans stop acting like UT is East Tennessee’s team? It’s the University of Tennessee. All of it.

Reactions: barney

VN Store

Back