The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

I think you’ve told me that in the past. My wife and I are from Roanoke m. She graduated from Radford in 1993. I took a yr off after high school so graduated from UT in 1994. We rarely visit Roanoke but hear Radford has grown over the yrs. Being from Rke, VA, I’ve always disliked the Hokies and UVA.

Last edited:
You can throw to first at any time. No requirement to come set.
If you’ve started your stretch you can just throw over whenever? I don’t think that’s right given this language.

“(j) When using the set position with runners on base, a pitcher must come to a complete stop with his front foot on the ground.”

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think you’ve told me that in the past. My wife and I are from Roanoke m. She graduated from Radford in 1993. I told a yr off after high school so graduated from UT in 1994. We rarely visit Roanoke but hear Radford has grown over the yrs. Bring form Rke, I always disliked the Hokies and UVA.
Radford is MUCH different Roanoke is very dangerous now

I think you’ve told me that in the past. My wife and I are from Roanoke m. She graduated from Radford in 1993. I told a yr off after high school so graduated from UT in 1994. We rarely visit Roanoke but hear Radford has grown over the yrs. Bring form Rke, I always disliked the Hokies and UVA.
My wife also graduated from Radford in 93. Small world.

We should have called this weekend series game off while still in K-town.

We haven't done anything good this whole series.

MO is the one that's been playing like a #2 team in the country.

VN Store

Back