Uros deserves a ton of credit…

His fouls are ridiculous sometimes but I agree he sets a tone. You want to play physical? I can play physical. You come in for a rebound against me? You're gonna pay for it. He's in their heads before the ball is even in play.

Reactions: Ratvol
for the win over Duke. He pretty much let the Dookies know early they were “in the mud” and right where TN wanted them to be. Aidoo’s basketball play against Filipowski also set the tone.
He was a factor. So was JJJ in a different way.

Cleanup baskets? Uros didn't score a point. This reinvisionist history is hilarious. He plays like a goon. Even Barnes commented on it during his first television interview without saying his name. Uros stopped doing it but the officials were looking for him.
I will guarantee that his "played like a goon" actions have won us far more games than they have cost us this year. Don't care if you like him or not, he gives more of himself on the court than some of you do on this board. At least he isn't hiding behind a keyboard.

I will guarantee that his "played like a goon" actions have won us far more games than they have cost us this year. Don't care if you like him or not, he gives more of himself on the court than some of you do on this board. At least he isn't hiding behind a keyboard.

Hiding behind a keyboard? What do you want me to do, meet you in a parking lot to face up my opinions?

Reactions: Namorto1
Don’t mind him being aggressive but he goes too far. His reputation is known by all at this point and referees anticipate him playing dirty. Even Barnes said at halftime and post game that his antics were nonsense. He doesn’t learn and needs to rein it in because it can hurt us at any point going forward. He is a technical waiting to happen and when games are won/loss by the smallest of margins we can’t have it.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Don’t mind him being aggressive but he goes too far. His reputation is known by all at this point and referees anticipate him playing dirty. Even Barnes said at halftime and post game that his antics were nonsense. He doesn’t learn and needs to rein it in because it can hurt us at any point going forward. He is a technical waiting to happen and when games are won/loss by the smallest of margins we can’t have it.

Referees don’t need to be anticipating.

Reactions: Volfan1000
for the win over Duke. He pretty much let the Dookies know early they were “in the mud” and right where TN wanted them to be. Aidoo’s basketball play against Filipowski also set the tone.

Plavsic did indeed set the tone for the day yesterday with his physicality and lowering the boom on Filipowski.

Reactions: OllVol

I mean only the very soft elbow yesterday was out of line. And Filiflop should have been called for over the back before that. The elbow was so soft the officials even saw Filipowski flopping. Uros to be effective has to play with an edge. I also don’t always like it but we just have to live with it.

Reactions: andyk_14

VN Store

Back