Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the heat of game moments, of course we’re going to look at the refs and the calls. Home team fans are always going to eye the questionable calls. It’s a part of the in game experience. We’re no victim, but when someone constantly ridicules fans for questioning refs, it gets old, even if it brings you fun. It’s part of the game. You just seem to find too much enjoyment to ridicule.
Questioning officiating is as much a part of the game as anything. Fans have done it for years and will continue to do it as long as competitive sports are played

We broke Dukes fanbase today. I've never seen such pain.
You know every single Duke fan was beyond 100% convinced they were gonna beat Tennessee. They never considered the possibility we would beat them and it would never really be close.

Basketball to them is like football to Alabama. . . or us for that matter. Seeing them crying so much is outstanding!

You know every single Duke fan was beyond 100% convinced they were gonna beat Tennessee. They never considered the possibility we would beat them and it would never really be close.

Basketball to them is like football to Alabama. . . or us for that matter. Seeing them crying so much is outstanding!
I did not see it either with ZZ out and us having so much trouble handling the ball against Louisiana...Rick adjusted well and it ran much smoother than I expected today.

@The Dog dominating performance by our Falcons in the state basketball tournament. Go Falcons!!
You might not know this, but I'm the all-time greatest free throw shooter in Fulton history or at least, tied for it. 2-2, 1000%. My record will never be broken. Btw, Jody was my coach. I think that's 3 state championships for Jody and Fulton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back