Congrats to Eric Musselman…

john-travolta-confused.gif

Reactions: HeadVol77
I don’t know what his background is, or how he rose to the level of leading a major sports program, but the female reporter who was interviewing him after the game had 6 inches and 15 lbs on him, and she was not a big woman.

I don’t know what his background is, or how he rose to the level of leading a major sports program, but the female reporter who was interviewing him after the game had 6 inches and 15 lbs on him, and she was not a big woman.
He played for San Diego. Has been head coach of both the Sacramento Kings and the Golden State Warriors. Lots of stops as an assistant after that, then landed the Nevada job and worked transfers to make them legit. Took that success to get the Arky job. His dad was also a coach

My roommate while I was stationed in DC was a Nevada alum. So I’ve been following him for years now.

He played for San Diego. Has been head coach of both the Sacramento Kings and the Golden State Warriors. Lots of stops as an assistant after that, then landed the Nevada job and worked transfers to make them legit. Took that success to get the Arky job. His dad was also a coach

My roommate while I was stationed in DC was a Nevada alum. So I’ve been following him for years now.
Has to be a bright guy. I was shocked at how incredibly small he is.

Reactions: volfanbill

His father was a career coach. One of the biggest sleezebags in NCAA history (Google Bill Musselman). Later went to NBA. His road was pretty short compared to others.

Reactions: VolsSince78

VN Store

Back