The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Memphis State loses and doesn’t even get a shot off at the buzzer. Penny tosses his water bottle in frustration. Last 5 minutes of that game was wild. Hate to see it 🤭
Don’t forget the physical shoving 10 minutes earlier as two of their players got into an altercation during a break. Players follow the lead of coaches. Thugism is alive and well at Memphis.

Actually I see I’m wrong because the FD Knights were 23 and half underdogs vs the juggernaut Purdue that has an Anthony Davis style great player.

An incredible victory for the FD Knights that may have been inspired by the great speech given in the terrific underdog Drama Olympic Hockey movie about team USA upsetting the juggernaut Soviet Union aka Russia in Miracle.

Reactions: VolPack22
He is in one of the most memorable scenes in cinema that I can remember. I may be a little biased loving dinosaurs but I think many may feel the same way.

An interesting flaw I saw is it’s very unbelievable that Grant and the other protagonists fail to notice the T-Rex before it begins attacking the Raptors because it’s a giant dinosaur so they should have felt the vibrations, and heard that giant terrifying animal walking in the area.

Morning VolNation

I don’t have to work on the Saturday that will have 2023 Men’s March Madness round 2 games including Duke Vs Tennessee.
Even though I know Duke a great team without any injuries is most likely to defeat a Tennessee team that really isn’t the same team without ZZ, I’m still hoping Tennessee gives an entertaining competitive game to watch instead of an undramatic laugher.

who's this Xman?

XXXXXXX pleaded with xxxxxx to take over the XXXX r the remainder of the season. Then 62, and convinced that his on-field career was over,reluctantly took the reins on xxxxxx, still in street clothes. In doing so, he became one of the last MLB managers to wear everyday apparel rather than the club uniform. Unlike Connie Mack, however, he did usually add his team's cap and jacket.

I can get a fat burning 10 minute workout before College Basketball Gameday which begins 10 am.

I’ll be pretty happy cheering for the possible Cinderella FDU Knights because it’s a realistic outcome that Tennessee with no ZZ get’s eliminated today since Duke metaphorically has a Full House for the stacked talent.

While I am a glass is half full person, I’m not a ridiculous rose colored glasses fan that won’t admit a realistic outcome along with State any visible flaws for the Titans, Blackhawks, Flames, Bulls, or any team I’m a fan of whether it’s College Team Sports or Pro Team Sports.

Well I can relax now.

College Baseball
I’m hoping the Washington Huskies rebound today Vs Rhode Island because they lost a high scoring thriller 9-6 on Saint Patrick’s Day.

I never have only mini golf.
I expect I would mainly because it’s not physically challenging, and because it requires great skill much like bowling although that’s challenging in a very different way.

Hint: it was sarcasm that I asked. I'm just showing a pretty woman that likes playing the game.

VN Store

Back