The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

He is priority one on evarbodies radar. He ain't sneaking in under the radar like last year. I'm sure copious
amounts of film study and tendencies have reduced his effectiveness. Hopefully CFA can get him squared away.
And $30K pitching machines that duplicate his spin rate, velocity, etc helps to make hitters more comfortable. Plus, I’m guessing that his command was a bit off today and he was getting too much of the plate. It happens. Doe will be fine.

What’s concerning is this team has yet to beat a legit opponent. We’ll get plenty of opportunities to do so but eventually you have to beat them. Playing tough teams, on the road is life. If we can’t do it vs the GCU and Mizzou’s on our schedule I’m less inclined to think we have good showings in Baton Rouge or Fayetteville.

Fahr ‘em all!

Listened (possibly watched) some of the game while road-raging thru traffic hell in Atl. Was our approach as bad as it looked? Outside of C-Mo, our line-up looked over-matched.

And $30K pitching machines that duplicate his spin rate, velocity, etc helps to make hitters more comfortable. Plus, I’m guessing that his command was a bit off today and he was getting too much of the plate. It happens. Doe will be fine.

Doe ain't the problem.

Infield ain't the issue either.

In outfield, the hitters can't field; and the defenders can't hit.

We'll figure out something.

Our pitching can win us 40 games.

Got to find a semi-hitting center fielder on team and then go from there.

Listened (possibly watched) some of the game while road-raging thru traffic hell in Atl. Was our approach as bad as it looked? Outside of C-Mo, our line-up looked over-matched.

They had an outstanding pitcher.

Overall, it was really semi-similar to first two games of season. We don't have anywhere the firepower of last year. Very young.

No sweep but still can take the series. Tomorrow is a good day to win one.
2 out of 3.
We all knew CTV had his work cut out for him and we all know that the SEC is brutal.
I just didn’t think Dolly would get touched up like he did.
We’ll be ok, regroup, get the win tomorrow and play for the rubber match Sunday .
GBO!!

That’s what I saw. Dollander wasnt getting the ball down and I think the announcers said his velocity was a bit down, so elevated Pitches in the middle of the plate at low 90’s ain’t good, as we saw.

That’s what I saw. Dollander wasnt getting the ball down and I think the announcers said his velocity was a bit down, so elevated Pitches in the middle of the plate at low 90’s ain’t good, as we saw.

That stuff happens.

The main thing...we saved the rubber armed Volley Fingers to get two wins on Sunday.

Reactions: Boomer78
I think they just had a rough start and couldn’t overcome it. I’m sure Coach TV will have them fired up and will crush Missery tomorrow. This is a young team and they are learning how to overcome adversity. They didn’t really have to deal with much of it last year.

Just getting back in, it was a rough outing but I’ll say one thing Mizzu looked pretty good at the plate.. pitching wise just a rough day and it didn’t help that without the ump holding up the pitchers they were going to quick pitch.. glad to know they moved tomorrows game as we ran into some flurries going back to hotel.. and the Mizzu fans need to feel The wrath lol they were pretty obnoxious behind me

VN Store

Back