The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

College basketball has got to do something about the number of reviews.

They used to call jump balls and alternate possessions when it wasn’t clear who touched the basketball last before it went out of bounds. I don’t know why they don’t go back to that. Maybe save video reviews for the last 2 minutes of games, but even those are stupid. They often end up granting free time outs to teams that had used up all of their allotment.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Furman was one of my big upset picks as they match up nicely with UVA. So at halftime they're shooting 35% from 2, 29% from 3, and a miserable 50% from the line. Down only 5. Just calm down and hit a dang shot and we're in business.

Reactions: WillisWG
I had picked Mizzou in like 5 of my 6 brackets because watching them slap us around made me realize how good they are relative to their KenPom ranking.

But, then I let my idiot self read like 4 different articles that all said Utah State was a much better team than Mizzou based on all these different metrics so I switched my pick. So far, feels like the wrong decision 😂

Reactions: Rifleman
Furman was one of my big upset picks as they match up nicely with UVA. So at halftime they're shooting 35% from 2, 29% from 3, and a miserable 50% from the line. Down only 5. Just calm down and hit a dang shot and we're in business.

I think a lot of people have picked Furman. My "Cinderella" is Drake

I had picked Mizzou in like 5 of my 6 brackets because watching them slap us around made me realize how good they are relative to their KenPom ranking.

But, then I let my idiot self read like 4 different articles that all said Utah State was a much better team than Mizzou based on all these different metrics so I switched my pick. So far, feels like the wrong decision 😂

trust no one...not even yourself

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back