Any Bubby Wade/Child Fans?

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Anybody know what Bubby Child is? I guess the best way to describe it is a modern day comic strip. It's memes and videos about Appalachian characters. Pretty hilarious and their accents make me miss home.

1678465442566.png

Never heard of him until this thread and after seeing his work I’m not impressed.

I’ve been laughing about these for months.

My favorites are:

• The police call. My wife and I quote “yeeewww was the one”, “a tawkin some mess” and “now imma tell something” all the time.
  • the grandmother “I love ya and I’m thinking about’cha”
  • And the one about Ernie Micheal being named after Micheal Jordan. The amount of times I say “Hwat” to my 3 boys in a day is uncountable.

I’ve been laughing about these for months.

My favorites are:

• The police call. My wife and I quote “yeeewww was the one”, “a tawkin some mess” and “now imma tell something” all the time.
  • the grandmother “I love ya and I’m thinking about’cha”
  • And the one about Ernie Micheal being named after Micheal Jordan. The amount of times I say “Hwat” to my 3 boys in a day is uncountable.
I'm 'bout red- aced over it"

Never heard of him until this thread and after seeing his work I’m not impressed.
How can you not appreciate how perfectly it encapsulates and parodies rural Appalachia? I can’t tell you how many folks from my childhood I could assign to all of the characters this dude has created. I am indebted to Huff for making me aware of this stuff.

VN Store

Back