Rickea Jackson is coming back!

Key at 5
Holl at 4
Jax at 3
if Jordy comes back she slots as a big 2, if not a true SG from portal for 2
Walker/Powell at 1

Heck of a starting 5 if Jordy returns. Upgrade at 1 from portal would really cement the top 5 as elite.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I would play VT, INDY, of course Stanford, Uconn... VT loses Kitley and even if she stayed TK shout her down even with the Blood Clots she only had like 9pts and Indy loses there there inside girl and that guard cause they are in there 5th covid year now they came back.
I think Holmes is coming back for the Covid year

Key at 5
Holl at 4
Jax at 3
if Jordy comes back she slots as a big 2, if not a true SG from portal for 2
Walker/Powell at 1

Heck of a starting 5 if Jordy returns. Upgrade at 1 from portal would really cement the top 5 as elite.

Walker is out of eligibility after this season.

I'm no expert on blood clots in the lungs, but that sounds like a dangerous thing to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tamari will have to be brought along slowly after she's cleared to participate in basketball activities. That means she might be on a constrained activity schedule for some or all of next season. That means there's a possibility she will see limited minutes next season, and if so, Hollingshead will be the primary five,, and won't play the four.

I'm no expert on blood clots in the lungs, but that sounds like a dangerous thing to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tamari will have to be brought along slowly after she's cleared to participate in basketball activities. That means she might be on a constrained activity schedule for some or all of next season. That means there's a possibility she will see limited minutes next season, and if so, Hollingshead will be the primary five,, and won't play the four.
On an unrelated note, it's absolutely ridiculous that Rickea Jackson only made honorable mention All-American by two services today. The girl is definitely worthy of at least second-team All-America.

Pretty sure the physicians that managed Trey Smith’s condition are all over this. I went back and studied his treatment, the first for a D1 athlete, and they had some issues the first shot outta the gate. They adjusted his regimen and he’s currently whooping ass for the KC Chiefs. Much different body mass distribution though. Prayers up and faithful she’ll do well.

Most patients recover within a few months at most. Exercise is actually very important and a recommend part of the healing process after PEs. It’s important to keep them healthy and strong in case it should happen again.

The most important thing for Tamari is not necessarily her lungs, but to determine the underlying disease process that led to the PEs in the first place. So long as that can be identified and managed properly she should be good to go at full speed.

Last edited:
Most patients recover within a few months at most. Exercise is actually very important and a recommend part of the healing process after PEs. It’s important to keep them healthy and strong in case it should happen again.

The most important thing for Tamari is not necessarily her lungs, but determine the underlying disease process that led to the PEs in the first place. So long as that can be identified and managed properly she should be good to go at full speed.
Thank you ‘09. I feel you hiving other considerations.

The most important thing for Tamari is not necessarily her lungs, but to determine the underlying disease process that led to the PEs in the first place. So long as that can be identified and managed properly she should be good to go at full speed.

That's really good to hear, Doc. Should we assume they have found the underlying cause if she is planning to play next season?

On an unrelated note, it's absolutely ridiculous that Rickea Jackson only made honorable mention All-American by two services today. The girl is definitely worthy of at least second-team All-America.

I agree. The good news is Rickea will have next season to leave no doubt in anyone's minds that she belongs on either first- or second-team All-America. it's now another reason I hope Jordy comes back, too.

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
HAH! I will go where others fear to tread. Next season, LVs will steam roll all oppistion in route to an undefeated NA season, with an average margin of victory of +25, and 3 first team All-Americans. Pundits will proclaim them to be the greatest women''s team in history.
And in the midst of all this success, certain VN posters will complain that the LVs only beat the teams they were supposed to be beat while others will argue that it was just a down year for women's b-ball and that the future looks really grim from Kellie.
BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG !!!!
I knew you was a prophet. But you forgot one that Coach Jumper will replace Jon Harper as Asst Coach and Darth will be the new AD.

I had a feeling she might come back. She can probably make more off NIL money in another year at Tennessee than she can make in the WNBA.

Now it's up to Kellie to take advantage of the opportunity.
Do you think this was establish before the season? Foreknowledge ?

VN Store

Back