War in Ukraine

Regardless of what he campaigns on, I suspect DeSantis would support Ukraine once in office. Trump is probably the only one who would actually pull the rug out from under them.
I don’t think even Trump would. He will run his pie hole now saying he absolutely would… until he sadly informed everyone that due to the prior guys mistakes we are committed so he has to keep on.

FrKrmsvXwAAFDpk

Reactions: BeardedVol
Regardless of what he campaigns on, I suspect DeSantis would support Ukraine once in office. Trump is probably the only one who would actually pull the rug out from under them.

I don't doubt DeSantis will pull the rug. As with all Republiars these days, he will do what he thinks caters to the far right crowd, that keeps in him voted in power. It's what politicians do, whether Republiars or Democreeps. So it is, so it will be.

Will be interesting to see where this goes.
It shouldn’t go anywhere. Remember when Iran shot down that RQ-4, that was a way more expensive UAV than this MQ-9.

That’s the beauty of UAVs they are largely expendable if we need to put a reconnaissance asset in a high risk environment

It shouldn’t go anywhere. Remember when Iran shot down that RQ-4, that was a way more expensive UAV than this MQ-9.

That’s the beauty of UAVs they are largely expendable if we need to put a reconnaissance asset in a high risk environment
I was thinking the same thing. Would be dumb start a war over a drone.

Sounds like this was intentional by Russia. Let's see what the response is. The reaper was over international waters.
And if it results in a Russian aviator dying after a collision with a US aircraft, what then? You think Putin and his Air Force Generals will simply shrug it off?
This is insanity

Sounds like this was intentional by Russia. Let's see what the response is. The reaper was over international waters.
There won’t be a response. There are 10 more Reapers just like the one lost sitting on the ramp ready to fly right now I’m sure. If the SU-27 was lost too this could be a great new game, trolling for Russian fighters.

VN Store

Back