VolNation women’s bracket contest

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm in, Got Tennessee in final 4 but South Carolina with the win. As always go Lady Vol's.

Same here. I think it will take a huge upset or something crazy for SC to go down. Won’t even say the “I” word because I don’t want to put bad karma out there. They would have to lose a key player or get hosed by the officials to lose IMO. Just too good and too deep this year. They have two entire starting 5s that could have gotten them the 1 seed.

all in
chips-poker-chips.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Made 4 brackets this season. Two picking based on instinct and knowledge from games watched this season. In both of those I have South Carolina winning.

Did one fun bracket with the Lady Vols winning and LOTS of upsets lol. Should be interesting to see how that one turns out. I have several double digit seeds in the Sweet 16 and a couple in the EE in that one.

Was curious about the ESPN bracket predictor so I did one bracket using that and selected the team most likely to win based on their predictions for every pick.

Last edited:
Made 4 brackets this season. Two picking based on instinct and knowledge from games watched this season. In both of those I have South Carolina winning.

Did one fun bracket with the Lady Vols winning and LOTS of upsets lol. Should be interesting to see how that one turns out. I have several double digit seeds in the Sweet 16 and a couple in the EE in that one.

Was curious about the ESPN bracket predictor so I did one bracket using that and selected the team most likely to win based on their predictions for every pick.
I thought I did 4, but did one this morning and it was #3. All my brackets have Tennessee winning. 😀 I spent time looking up teams’ schedules to help decide.

Will be interesting to know how your ESPN bracket predictor comes out.

Trying this out to see how much interet we have this year. I’ll send the winner a $50 Amazon gift card. Make sure the name of your entry matches your user name on here.

Join my group, VolNation.com women’s, in ESPN Women's Tournament Challenge!

Also, here is the link to our men’s bracket if anyone is interested in that one.

‘23 VolNation Bracket contest. $250 gift card plus custom user title for the winner
Can we have more than one bracket in your group? Thanks. Nevermind, I see one entry.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back