Alright Y'all, Time To Fill Thompson-Boling

Voltopia

Score fast, score hard, no mercy.
Subject says it all. This team walked through a ferocious schedule this season, and came out on the other end with two home games in Knoxville to start. Plenty of chances to fold, and Tennessee said no thank you, I'll take two at home to start the tournament, thanks.

If you can't make it, fine.

If you don't want to make it, fine.

Everyone else - time to fill that damn arena.

Subject says it all. This team walked through a ferocious schedule this season, and came out on the other end with two home games in Knoxville to start. Plenty of chances to fold, and Tennessee said no thank you, I'll take two at home to start the tournament, thanks.

If you can't make it, fine.

If you don't want to make it, fine.

Everyone else - time to fill that damn arena.
I have been a long time fan since 1978 and attended many NCAA games in TB Arena and the Summitt .The thing that flabergasted me most was the puny attendance at most all those games.I like you hope they sell out the two games this next weekend.

I have been a long time fan since 1978 and attended many NCAA games in TB Arena and the Summitt .The thing that flabergasted me most was the puny attendance at most all those games.I like you hope they sell out the two games this next weekend.
Even when Pat was coaching the attendance wasn't all that great for NCAA tourney games. I hope UT gets 10K plus for the Iowa State(assuming that's who UT ends up playing) game though, especially if it's on the weeeknd.
Said this the other day. These games have never sold as well as regular season games for some reason. You have to buy both nights I believe and the tickets are a bit more expensive than regular.
I’m thinking Danny White does some sort of promotion to try and get fans in the seats. Replicate the home environment we had against uconn and TBA will be a huge asset to get to the sweet 16.
Games are Saturday Monday, so Iowa St if we get there will be Monday night. That will hurt, although Knox Co is on spring break next week. But I do think the AD will try to help get a crowd. Realistically, based on what I've seen in years past, if we get 8 or 9K that would be awesome.

I’m thinking Danny White does some sort of promotion to try and get fans in the seats. Replicate the home environment we had against uconn and TBA will be a huge asset to get to the sweet 16.

Do season tickets not apply for tourney games? I always figured that’s why they were poorly attended.

Got my email, season tix do not apply and you can buy single game tix. Still don't have game times.

On the women’s side I think season tickets should apply for teams that host. Those are the tip top of fans who are truly supporting these ladies night in and night out. They deserve it just as much as the team and coaches and I have a feeling Kellie would say the same.

Is it legal for the school or BoostHer club to pay for all season ticket holders to have a ticket? I’d contribute to a fund or campaign for that to ensure the ladies have a great crowd.

NCAA rules apply for seating at the host school. You'll see the difference. No courtside seats.

I'm not sure how they allocate tickets between the schools, but I was able to buy seats on the 8th row in Section 121. They were $35 each for all-session tickets (3 games). Lower prices in other sections.

On the women’s side I think season tickets should apply for teams that host. Those are the tip top of fans who are truly supporting these ladies night in and night out. They deserve it just as much as the team and coaches and I have a feeling Kellie would say the same.

Is it legal for the school or BoostHer club to pay for all season ticket holders to have a ticket? I’d contribute to a fund or campaign for that to ensure the ladies have a great crowd.

I will likely lose my voice this weekend for our team, and I cannot wait. I just hope I don't have some fuddy-duddies around me who prefer everyone not get excited. I participate in all of the yells, I support and clap and enjoy being there. I was fortunate this season that my season ticket seats were around other people who actually enjoy being enthusiastic supporters in the stands, too, because in years past I've had some disappointing blobs in front of me who'd turn around and glare at us if we simply participated in the call-and-response cheers. Trust me, I WILL ignore people like that this weekend. lol

I will likely lose my voice this weekend for our team, and I cannot wait. I just hope I don't have some fuddy-duddies around me who prefer everyone not get excited. I participate in all of the yells, I support and clap and enjoy being there. I was fortunate this season that my season ticket seats were around other people who actually enjoy being enthusiastic supporters in the stands, too, because in years past I've had some disappointing blobs in front of me who'd turn around and glare at us if we simply participated in the call-and-response cheers. Trust me, I WILL ignore people like that this weekend. lol
Give your best LV.!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back