The Official Morehead State @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 3/10 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 3/11 Doubleheader 2PM & 6PM EST SEC NET+)

PSA: I’ve seen this asked countless times about the SECN+ games. Simply go to utsports.com and click on “Watch” on that scheduled game and it will take you directly to the game feed. It may ask you to sign into your cable/streaming account to view if you have not logged into it recently.

View attachment 540375

That probably only works if you have an SECN+ subscription.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Nobody wants to follow Prince on guitar.

I get chills watching him work.

He's my 2nd favorite musician. I saw him live quite a few times in various size venues including about a month before he died. Had backstage passes for the Purple Rain tour and front row seats for the 2004 tour.

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
That probably only works if you have an SECN+ subscription.
About SEC Network/SEC Network+

SEC Network+ is complementary to SEC Network offering exclusive digital events. It is accessible with your TV provider credentials and is available via the ESPN APP on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or espn.com/watch.

If you have SECN you get SECN+ without any additional cost through the ESPN app

Did we finally find what our consistent starting lineup should be last night or is our outfield still gonna be shuffled up for a while?

Was wondering where I find sec network plus?

If your cable is from Xfinity/Comcast it is available (at least in Knoxville) through On Demand/Sports/Network (SEC)/Streaming Networks (SEC+)

then search for the program. DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. Sometimes it is available through the C button if you have the extra Sports option.

I have had it deny me a couple of times before finally providing the programming.

Really want to watch last nights game highlights but apparently Wheels isn’t putting that one up :/
Found it for you.

-u5S6n.gif

VN Store

Back