Double header Saturday 2 and 6pm, games 2 and 3 vs Morehead St

Doubleheaders are often 7 innings each. Nothing to do with run rule.
On Sunday’s typically. There’s no reason to not play 9 innings when you have an off day to travel. And the run rule was only mentioned because they already said they wouldn’t implement it this weekend regardless (meaning they would play 9 outright) so I just see that as more reason to not adjust the lengths of today’s games.

**** UT for adjusting the game time of the 2nd game. You can’t decide 3 hours before the game to change the damn time when people have tickets already. I have a 3.5 hr drive, left in plenty of time with a 6 yr old in tow who’s asked every day if we’re closer to gameday and he’ll miss 1/3 of the game.

Reactions: vol66 and JarFly
**** UT for adjusting the game time of the 2nd game. You can’t decide 3 hours before the game to change the damn time when people have tickets already. I have a 3.5 hr drive, left in plenty of time with a 6 yr old in tow who’s asked every day if we’re closer to gameday and he’ll miss 1/3 of the game.
That definitely sucks.

I’m all for blaming UT about almost anything but…most people keep up enough on weather. Double header was called post game Friday night due to weather forecast for Sunday. They made the decision at roughly midnight. Hope y’all still made it. Tennessee baseball is a thing. The days of walking up with no back up plan are over, sadly but gladly.

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back