Looking for a Porch for 3/10 Game for Travel Baseball Team

* Update We found another porch for our team! So our Upper Cumberland Rogue Baseball 8U team will be there supporting The Vols next Friday night!!!
Big Shoutout to @utkVFL for all your help with this!! We greatly appreciate you!!

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and help! Go Vols!!
Many blessings!

* Update We found another porch for our team! So our Upper Cumberland Rogue Baseball 8U team will be there supporting The Vols next Friday night!!!
Big Shoutout to @utkVFL for all your help with this!! We greatly appreciate you!!

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and help! Go Vols!!
Hope you all have a great weekend and go vols.

Can't help you with that but remind me and I will get a player to come out and see your kids. where is your team from?
I would love to find out any info or tips that you can give me that would help our players have the best time at the game on Friday. We will be in Porch #23 and #9. Feel free to message me, if that’s easier at 931-644-3733. These boys are so excited for Friday night!!

Last edited:
I would love to find out any info or tips that you can give me that would help our players have the best time at the game on Friday. We will be in Porch #23 and #9. Feel free to message me, if that’s easier at 931-644-3733. These boys are so excited for Friday night!!
Gates open 2 hours early. Get there for batting practice and for them to grab some HR balls. Bring sharpies and head over to RF line after game for autographs and to meet some of the players. Bring a sign to decorate your Porch and announce your team. Have fun and Go Vols!

VN Store

Back