Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

We ride. The journey as much as the destination.
Especially since the starting point is almost always the destination. ;)

P.M. walking activity.

Along the way I went by a possible father/son duo, the lad being ten(?) or so. I overheard a comment suggesting they were embarking on an early training run ("we'll go at your pace").

Nice to see kids out there exercising, with youth obesity being what it is today.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Got a Peleton a few months ago, really only got it to hold me over during the winter when I can’t ride outside. I ride quite a bit but half the time we ride to our favorite brewery so not sure how much good it does but it’s fun either way.
Same, at Christmas. Best exercise purchase I've ever made. Definitely lives up to the hype, and my chicken legs have already had a noticeable transformation. If you haven't, try Kendall's 10 minute climb ride to Metallica's "One." That's a humbling 10 minutes.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Same, at Christmas. Best exercise purchase I've ever made. Definitely lives up to the hype, and my chicken legs have already had a noticeable transformation. If you haven't, try Kendall's 10 minute climb ride to Metallica's "One." That's a humbling 10 minutes.
Thanks for the recommendation I will try to build up to that

Out for a walk this morning. Presently, about 1&1/2 miles from home. I’ll post an approximate tally when I’m done. I don’t have a wearable device, so it will be what I can devise from the maps app.

Edit: 3+ miles. Got coffee and chatted with a few neighbors.

Last edited:
Which EHR does your practice use?
Office Practicum. It's specifically designed for Pediatrics. The software itself is really good -- more of a hardware/connectivity issue ATM. We are in the process of replacing/ moving to a cloud server, and I don't know if our current one is just aging or there's some app conflict, but it has moved at a snail's pace several days in the past two weeks, and it makes me want to smash the computer and walk out.

When things are working perfectly, I'm probably only maybe 25% less efficient than with paper. When they are sucking, notes and office flow literally take twice as long.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back