Quinten Dormady sighting

That his mind went to Sean Payton is a dead giveaway that he's an Eastern Illinois University Panther masquerading as a Vol fan.

No, I'm a Denver Bronco's fan and that Sean Payton is our Coach. Some of you obviously missed the point..ANY real Vol fan knows it's Peyton and not Payton. That's as bad as the Ala fans that say roll side when I have my script A Braves hat on. Just like Vol fans and Peyton, true Ala fans should know the difference in their A and the Braves A. No clue how either could get mixed up.

No, I'm a Denver Bronco's fan and that Sean Payton is our Coach. Some of you obviously missed the point..ANY real Vol fan knows it's Peyton and not Payton. That's as bad as the Ala fans that say roll side when I have my script A Braves hat on. Just like Vol fans and Peyton, true Ala fans should know the difference in their A and the Braves A. No clue how either could get mixed up.

Are you sure that we're the ones who missed the point? :D

A response like this leads me to believe you're a Bammer in disguise as a Vol fan.

Just because I know how to spell the names of their current head coach, Nick Saben, their former offensive coordinator Lane Kiffen, and Fulmer's best offensive coordinator, their alumnus David Cutcliff?

Reactions: Coach_Z
Are you sure that we're the ones who missed the point? :D

Oh the point is you either can't spell or think Peyton is a female. If you are gonna laugh, atleast be funny. We are all actually laughing at you Payton and that god awful member name you have. Think you may have gotten into and inhaled some of Dennis Dodd's Meth lab. ( if I have to explain that, then you've proven my point.) Have a wonderful night! I've got some sloppy toppy to go collect on. Some of us prefer the company of a woman in our spare time instead of spending all night arguing with dudes. I'm not judging, you do you Ducky!!✌️✌️

Just because I know how to spell the names of their current head coach, Nick Saben, their former offensive coordinator Lane Kiffen, and Fulmer's best offensive coordinator, their alumnus David Cutcliff?

WTF?? Damn Dogg I'm done! You are a F'N weird MoFo!

Real question would be did he actually do it and the fledgling XFL can't afford the bad PR from having players cheat?

What motive could he possibly have? It's hard for me to imagine a scenario in which he would benefit from giving away his team's plays.

As for the PR angle, perhaps you're right, but I'd guess that for a league like the XFL any publicity is good publicity.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back