The Morning After

You must adopt different homework answers, as yesterday you said

“It all matters
I too agree, we should have won games we weren't supposed to win.
That is the price of admission to the status of "elite"
The elite win games they're not supposed to win”- Coach Jumper

Noted this was before the game when speaking of scheduling cupcakes

Now you are entering...
giphy.gif

S16 is meeting minimum expectations for Tennessee. We fired a Coach that had multiple E8, so anything less lowering the standard. Again, before it gets twisted…not advocating for Holly but stating all Kellie has to do is be better than Holly. Which means E8, Final 4 or National Champion
Holly had a players revolt..... if you don't see the yearly improvement in this program,you aren't looking....

We Five from 1965. Great song. #BeatSC
I heard Come On Down to My Boat Baby in the grocery recently. Still knew every word.

Nope, no buzzkill possible here. Worked too hard to get this high to give it up to utter predictability. Besides, this buzz has a life expectancy of only about 6 more hours so I'm fully embracing.

Thankful for Brian Rice and me finally learning to synch his call w TV. I truly want to continue to like Boston but I'm on serious freshie overload.

Holly had a players revolt..... if you don't see the yearly improvement in this program,you aren't looking....
Got it, mentioned here many times. Those first four years were good times though. What was RJ earlier this year? Could say revolt…seems it was addressed but not sure you can overlook what it was.

Reactions: Putbacks
Got it, mentioned here many times. Those first five years were good times though. What was RJ earlier this year? Could say revolt…seems it was addressed but not sure you can overlook what it was.
It's not unreasonable to ask that you keep the criticisms of Kellie Harper out of celebration threads.

There's a time and a place for everything, and posting incessantly (literally non-stop) the way you do doesn't strengthen your arguments at all. Darth at least has the courtesy to give simple congratulations and mostly disappear after a win.

It's not unreasonable to ask that you keep the criticisms of Kellie Harper out of celebration threads.

There's a time and a place for everything, and posting incessantly (literally non-stop) the way you do doesn't strengthen your arguments at all. Darth at least has the courtesy to give simple congratulations and mostly disappear after a win.
Except again, me along with Darth was summoned. You like a few others missed my congratulatory post for the team win shortly after the game and first game that mattered win for Kellie. Big day for the ladies, we play for Championships.

S16 is meeting minimum expectations for Tennessee. We fired a Coach that had multiple E8, so anything less lowering the standard. Again, before it gets twisted…not advocating for Holly but stating all Kellie has to do is be better than Holly. Which means E8, Final 4 or National Champion
Well,not even the Great Dawn made the S16 in year 3....

Got it, mentioned here many times. Those first four years were good times though. What was RJ earlier this year? Could say revolt…seems it was addressed but not sure you can overlook what it was.

Or what it became and how...

A most excellent ditty, Benions, and a splendid rejoinder to the fainthearted faux fans whose hopes of gleefully celebrating the Lady Vols' demise were dashed by the stirring spectacle that shall heretofore be known as The Comeback.
The second biggest comeback in SEC Tournament history. Fair weather fans put that in your pipe and smoke it. Go Lady Vols you can do this thing!!

The second biggest comeback in SEC Tournament history. Fair weather fans put that in your pipe and smoke it. Go Lady Vols you can do this thing!!
Loved the Lady Vol win in a great comeback victory. Just as I want to relax and enjoy the big victory and Kellie's performance , I remember that the devil Mulkey had a cupcake schedule, was overated all season long and we had a hugely talented team that always underperformed.

Did you miss my congratulatory/good win for the team and first win that matters post for Kellie? Must have or else you wouldn’t have taken the time. Again, year 4 this is what is supposed to happen, not hope to happen.

It's hilarious to me how many legitimately think I'm upset and my night was ruined because the Lady Vols just had their biggest win in years. 😂

I guess they need someone to vilify with some of the frustration of a disappointing season finally being cathartically released...

Reactions: mcannon1 and Majors
I heard Come On Down to My Boat Baby in the grocery recently. Still knew every word.

Nope, no buzzkill possible here. Worked too hard to get this high to give it up to utter predictability. Besides, this buzz has a life expectancy of only about 6 more hours so I'm fully embracing.

Thankful for Brian Rice and me finally learning to synch his call w TV. I truly want to continue to like Boston but I'm on serious freshie overload.
Great songs from a great era of music.

It's hilarious to me how many legitimately think I'm upset and my night was ruined because the Lady Vols just had their biggest win in years. 😂

I guess they need someone to vilify with some of the frustration of a disappointing season finally being cathartically released...
Agree, if last night was our greatest moment under Kellie don’t be upset that some have different expectations for Tennessee. I’d happily be summoned again if Tennessee wins today….the now game that matters.

When I spoke about your courtesy regarding this win, I was speaking genuinely. You gave congratulations and mostly stayed quiet, which is all one can ask of the resident Negative Nancy.

Majors, on the other hand, posts obsessively and non-stop, to the point where one wonders if he's "ok" irl. A tale of two types of haters, two styles of hateration if you will.

When I spoke about your courtesy regarding this win, I was speaking genuinely. You gave congratulations and mostly stayed quiet, which is all one can ask of the resident Negative Nancy.

I would hope this is the rare instance where the negavols and pollyannas can actually agree... last night it was sure fun to be a Lady Vols fan.

Majors, on the other hand, posts obsessively and non-stop, to the point where one wonders if he's "ok" irl. A tale of two types of haters, two styles of hateration if you will.
Majors just answered to those that tagged him, nothing more nothing less. Much like your approach here. Again, you might have missed my congratulations which would be an oversight on your end, not mine. Today is the day me and others have said where need to be…not just happy to be there but win.

Reactions: Putbacks
I would hope this is the rare instance where the negavols and pollyannas can actually agree... last night it was sure fun to be a Lady Vols fan.

Just glad that you actually met some Lady Vols fans. Pretty amazing people, aren't they?

It was fun celebrating that benchmark win that some rando Vandy supporter mentioned.

By Every Mother’s Son.

VN Store

Back