Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Left foot first."

As fine as all that could be, a lot would have to first change legally before a governing body could do any of that. Not holding my breath on the courts.

And it would still be controlled by the universities I presume. They will NEVER let go of their power over players, unless SCOTUS forces it. And that will always be the central issue, without more balance.

But you can dream I suppose.

I don't disagree, although pretty sure it could be done if the TV networks/media companies decide it's necessary. Roster instability and lack of a valid enforcement body really is a threat. I don't know what role would be played by the universities, maybe just licensing of their name and logo and leasing out facilities. That would be a plus for the educational system IMO.

Last edited:
My question exactly. The infamous Knoxville-wide Roger caller or someone else?? Sad either way ofc, but stuttering Roger was a cornerstone. He was reliable, could aways count on him to be on the phonelines. Guy was VFL through and through.
Turns out it is the same guy. Big Vol fan and he will definitely be missed.

#FahrBarnes

But for real, good for a Bulldog (2x) and Vol that saw an opportunity for playing time elsewhere. Show em what's up.

Looks like they're expected to land a 16 seed. Maybe UNC-A beats Bama 😅🤔🤔 Would be beautiful
Happy for Qui Gon

it physically makes me ill that we will knowingly stop and allow a toothless NCAA to grab ahold of our skin and take a bite.

absolute ridiculousness theyre allowed to govern amateur athletics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back