Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Surgery day is Tuesday. I'm supposed to restrict this guys movements so he doesn't do any more damage to his leg, but since he's gotten painkillers he's trying his hardest to do everything he isn't supposed to.
And as hard as it is for him, my other dog it's killing her, she keeps trying to start playtime with him and me not letting that happen (pretty much never gets told no) is driving her crazy.

The neighbor's dog decided I needed adult supervision while I was working outside last weekend. He's a really good dog even though my craphead neighbor ignores him. He got a good head scratching over the fence.

View attachment 537647
Remember if the dog likes you better and doesn't want to leave your house, it's not stealing.

The neighbor's dog decided I needed adult supervision while I was working outside last weekend. He's a really good dog even though my craphead neighbor ignores him. He got a good head scratching over the fence.

View attachment 537647
I've had neighbors like that, irks the piss outta me. They left the dog on the porch all day. What's the point of having the dog then?

Posted this on the Funny Pics thread II in the End Zone but thought it would be good here also.
Our dogs are guilty of this every day of their lives.
View attachment 537492
That is so true.....my dogs had been fed, and then when my friend came to mow my lawn...they acted like they needed to eat and my friend fed them too....."They pulled it off" :D

VN Store

Back