Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

Testorone flowing alcohol flowing, some dude gets mouthy, gets his ass beat, so what? If Kamara wasn't a successful athlete this isn't even news.

More than you realize, Double D. I fear this disgusting event is representative of the sickness in society in general. From the cowardly ganging up on a single person, the behaviors of male and female Karens, and ever-present projecting of misconduct onto the victim. Utterly refusing to be responsible for ones own conduct, criminal and otherwise. We're sick, and severely need an outside remedy, whether heavenly, or extraterrestrial. As humanity has proven to be too stupid to self-correct. We seem to insist on repeating the worst attitudes and behaviors over and over. Thuggism comes in all sizes, shapes, hues, and forms. Along with excuses for it. Seen it all, and all across the country.

This post I can get behind.

Reactions: SpookyAction
If he had just punched the guy a few times and nobody else jumped in, would you be freaking out?

I say, judge him for his sins.

You say, judge him as if he were the entire collective.
It is funny how an act of violence is justified. He is on video punching a defenseless person and then bragging about it later on. If you are ok with that, I will offer up a prayer for you. Society is really in trouble. Evil for good; good for evil.

Agree. I think it starts at the top with our leaders as they spill their rhetoric on how bad America is, a country based on racism and injustice. Athletes, Hollywood, and others get involved and then it spirals to everyone else. I think about my kids as college students. College used to teach students “how to think.” Professors challenged students to use their minds and think for themselves.

Now? It’s “what to think.” As a result, we are lost as a society with disregard for one another. Students listen to their professors and take their word as gospel. It’s so important for parents to stay in continuous communication to make sure their children maintain their morals and values.

Preach

Reactions: LadyVolette
It is funny how an act of violence is justified. He is on video punching a defenseless person and then bragging about it later on. If you are ok with that, I will offer up a prayer for you. Society is really in trouble. Evil for good; good for evil.

Please quote anything I've said that states I'm OK with it. Otherwise....

Woodsman, your 'wisdom to know understand wisdom' description seems good, and ^ that statement is profound ^ --

Here's something from the Bible (written approx 2500 years ago),

book of James, Chapter 3 (notice how this NIV emphasizes the wrong kind of wisdom as " "wisdom" " (in quotes)) :

Two Kinds of Wisdom

13Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Proverbs 4:
5Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn from them.
6Do not forsake wisdom, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will guard you.
7Wisdom is supreme; so acquire wisdom. And whatever you may acquire,a gain understanding.
8Prize her, and she will exalt you; if you embrace her, she will honor you.
9She will set a garland of grace on your head; she will present you with a crown of beauty.”

Nice of you. JYTR (just for the record) I don't consider myself any or wiser than anyone else. If I point out a point of failure among my fellow hoo-mons, I have no doubt the same goes for me, probably in triple measure. I just call stuff as i see it, and what I see, some folks don't or refuse to. Doesn't mean I'm right, though I try to be.

Last edited:
I think you're being purposely vague to try and make some point that I am totally missing. My original comment, which you commandeered for your own personal experience, was strictly about AK and his latest display of bad behavior.

Whatever you say, chief. No hard feelings, as I know some folks see beyond their own self-erected walls. Keep the gate closed, hear?

The suspense is killing me "chief". Alvin Kamara...thug or victim of the system?

See? More twisting a post into something it never was. I know your type, see them often here and in the poli-forum. Watch that gate I mentioned, chief. Here, have a puff, of White Widow , it might calm you down.
iu

Last edited:
See? More twisting a post into something it never was. I know your type, see them often here and in the polii-forum. Watch that gate I mentioned, chief. Here, have a puff, of White Widow , it might calm you down.
iu
Please untwist your posts for me. I honestly have no idea what position you are taking on anything. This topic is about Alvin Kamara’s conduct which I say reveals him as a thug. Hopefully he matures.

Please untwist your posts for me. I honestly have no idea what position you are taking on anything. This topic is about Alvin Kamara’s conduct which I say reveals him as a thug. Hopefully he matures.
Yeah his posts are usually very verbose. It’s hard to understand if he is supporting the behavior or saying it’s unacceptable.
It’s confusing to see people excusing such an overwhelming beat down. I think an NFL running back by himself would be able to beat up 99 people out of 100.

Why do people feel it necessary to get into somebody’s fight and start stomping somebody on the ground? You always see this gang up assault.
It’s groupthink…everyone piles on with nobody trying to stop it, which one would hope…someone would

This is beyond disgusting, but the reasoning side of my brain wants an explanation as to what would trigger such a reaction. In no way trying to excuse said behavior but looking for a reasonable explanation to answer that question.
There’s nothing I can think of that would merit that… unless you broke in my house or were hurting my kids… I doubt either of these scenarios occurred lol

Bull! You should go back through my posts regarding Kamara's behavior. Do that instead of searching for something to nitpick and make false accusations about. But you know that already. Your goal is to drag what I've said down a detoured route of irrelevancy. My posts make bluntly obvious about my view on his thuggery. The real problem for you is I countered your statement, shown below. Saying folks with your attitude are no better than those you targeted. Being just as quick to judge. Then gave examples as to why. And here you are trying to brand me as a Kamara thuggery defender. I've met your kind here before. Now, go away, it's a gross waste of time and effort to try to reason with people who opt to be arrogantly ignorant by choice.
1677433601788.png

Last edited:

That guy will type 2 or 3 paragraphs of nonsense just to make himself seem smarter in his head. Look at the post above mine as an example.

"Get your hands up!".

That guy had no defense.
No combat skill.
Alvin "Sweet Science " Kamara tookem 2 skool!!😬

Bull! You should go back through my posts regarding Kamara's behavior. Do that instead of searching for something to nitpick and make false accusations about. But you know that already. Your goal is to drag what I've said down a detoured route of irrelevancy. My posts make bluntly obvious about my view on his thuggery. The real problem for you is I countered your statement, shown below. Saying folks with your attitude are no better than those you targeted. Being just as quick to judge. Then gave examples as to why. And here you are trying to brand me as a Kamara thuggery defender. I've met your kind here before. Now, go away, it's a gross waste of time and effort to try to reason with people who opt to be arrogantly ignorant by choice.
View attachment 538282
Glad you agree on Kamara. Curious about your situation which you brought into this topic on your own. Strangers may judge someone on a false accusation but friends, relatives and coworkers typically know the person’s character enough to dismiss nonsense.

Glad you agree on Kamara. Curious about your situation which you brought into this topic on your own. Strangers may judge someone on a false accusation but friends, relatives and coworkers typically know the person’s character enough to dismiss nonsense.

51hEnSBrV8L._SX522_.jpg

Also known as an end run around play.

Last edited:
That guy will type 2 or 3 paragraphs of nonsense just to make himself seem smarter in his head. Look at the post above mine as an example.
You know a longer post means you are really really smart. Or it has been hypothesized and supported that the more language you employ to make clear your point of view is directly correlated with the quantity and quality of your intelligence.

With all the back and forth pro and con, just stop and think for a minute if this was your son that simply had a right to get on that elevator and was beaten like this.
Would you stand up for the perpetrators? I think you would have a different opinion of it all, and the loyalty and justification of a sports star would not matter to you.

VN Store

Back