The Official Dayton @ Tennessee weekend series thread (Fri. 2/24 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2/25 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sun. 2/26 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Trying to find out the cause of my horrible headaches coupled with extreme vertigo. No fun.

Added any meds lately? I have never had any of those side effects on meds till lately. Added a sugar drug and took a strenuous hike and pretty much passed out. Started out just light headed, but then had to go down. Made sense with some interactions after I re-read the instructions. Early adjustments usually take care of them it says. Never hit the ground before... a bit scary. Getting old is what it is.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Added any meds lately? I have never had any of those side effects on meds till lately. Added a sugar drug and took a strenuous hike and pretty much passed out. Started out just light headed, but then had to go down. Made sense with some interactions after I re-read the instructions. Early adjustments usually take care of them it says. Never hit the ground before... a bit scary. Getting old is what it is.
Take care of yourself. Seriously, ease into strenuous activities. In fact, at our age, maybe avoid them altogether.

LSU is gettin smacked rn. 7-0 iowa
NCAA right now looking into Iowa’s recruiting history.

cat-typing.gif

Trying to find out the cause of my horrible headaches coupled with extreme vertigo. No fun.

I had the same issue several years ago. I’ve had migraines all my life but they got worse and I’d start having random attacks of vertigo. The dizziness started getting worse. We never found what caused the migraines but I did have therapy for my vertigo. Come to find out, I had motion induced vertigo. I had around 2-3 months of twice a week therapy sessions to correct it. I still have vertigo episodes every now and then but nothing like before.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I would think that they play a double header tomorrow with all the rain today.
It’s pretty nasty out. I’m headed back from Seymour but it’s been raining steady out here for the last 3 hours. Maybe they play it later? Going to be a mess any way you look at it. Add on the basketball game to the mix and campus will be crowded

Reactions: Volfan1000
My brother has bouts with vertigo from time to time. Turns out it's some bacterial infection in his ear canal that he's predisposed to. If he feels it coming on and can get antibiotics quick enough it's pretty mild. Hope you get some relief 🙏

SECN+ showing 3:30 ET "This event has not started yet" and my radar says socked in at K-town. Anyone heard of postpone or Sunday double header?

Watching some of the UK/Wright St game and holy cow the fan support for UK is Pathetic. You can count the people behind home plate on two hands. It's sad. You can hear the guys in the dugout chirping plain as day. This is a Saturday afternoon game and it's empty. They are losing also 10-8 top of 9. Hahhaha.

TN on a Tuesday and Wednesday night against AAmU and it's almost sold out/standing room.

Tell me again how players winning and having fun doesn't attract fans.

VN Store

Back