Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

So you and your buddies were out there jumping people and then went out bragging about it afterward? What other crimes did you commit that was on this level? Because if you did this or anything like this, that makes you POS trailer trash that should go to jail.
That fact that you got upset that I made a joke at your expense after you fired the first shot two months ago and you are the same type of guy that can somehow find a way to try and make this seem "normal" is pretty on par at this point IMO.

"Oh yeah I mean it" right?

He must be a bama fan

I'll be shocked of the NFL takes any real punitive steps. My guess is that they'll go dark and wait for the legal system to do the heavy lifting on this one. Of the legal system goes kid gloves with him, they suspend him for the preseason and that would be about it.

the NFL has proven time & time again that they don’t give a crap about domestic assaults, rapes, murders, etc. as long as the player brings in money & viewers, thats all that matters

the NFL has proven time & time again that they don’t give a crap about domestic assaults, rapes, murders, etc. as long as the player brings in money & viewers, thats all that matters
And that's why I haven't watched an NFL game for years. Think it was Peyton's last season that I watched a game. Even longer for the other pro sports leagues.

This is a sad but powerful reminder that our children's heroes should be people they know--truly know--like parents, or a close aunt or uncle.

The stuff of true heroes and trustworthy role models is seldom something that could be shown on TV, because it takes place over time, years of small decisions invisible to the world, silent choices of people over things, God over self, future provision over passing pleasures.

The sociological attraction of being a sports fan is to belong to a "tribe," to have identity and membership in something bigger than ourselves. But how smart is it to invest your children in a tribe over which you have no control, no say, no vote, other than exchanging your money for peripheral participation?

If we're going to invest heavily in any "tribe," it should be one that's going to last, going to prevail, going to transcend every other tribe for eternity.

Didn't he have some character issues initially at Bama? I recall him transferring from there but maybe it was just that he wasn't seeing the field immediately. Anyway, too bad that he made this decision. I don't think we'll be seeing him at any UT related events anytime soon...

Yeah I'm not really seeing the heinous crime actually committed by AK.
Agree, the shorter haired guy is the one standing on top of the guy and stomping his face. AK punched him 3-4 times and pulled off.

I have no problem with fighting. Just like Craig's dad said, "Kids today are so sissy-fied, so quick to pick up a gun, so scared to take an ass whipping. This is all you the protection you need (both fists raised). You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day."

I assume it wasn't completely unprovoked and there's two sides to the story. Maybe he said some derogatory crap about him or his mama or something. Some people still need to learn that's not ok. Hitting him in the mouth may be what he needed.

I do have a problem with the other guy stomping his face in once he's down. I'm pretty sure that's what caused the most damage.

Last edited:
Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...
There is dumb and then there is this kind of dumb.

I agree that I'm glad there were not camera's everywhere, but the content used here...sad. It implies an acceptance to gang violence and cheerfully beating a man senseless.

Pay the man's medical bills and about half a million and make this go away, AK.

You hit him after he was down and that's a penalty even in the NFL. Pay the man and move on.

Bunch of "Snowflakes" in here...acting like these short recordings are the whole story...maybe they are and Kamara and Co. just decided to jump some random dude that they didn't like the looks of...and if so...all should get whatever they deserve...

Y'all never get tangled up in a fight in public? Good on ya, if so. But it can happen...and for the strangest reasons...WITHOUT anyone "looking for it". But y'all just go back to your knitting...or VR gaming like a "tough guy"...

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Am I misremembering this, but didn't he have another incident in Vegas a couple of years ago?

VN Store

Back