Looking to purchase 2023 season tickets

TechnoVol

I’m looking to buy two season tickets for the upcoming season. If any of you have two and would like to sell them, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I have emailed both of you. Apologies for the delayed response!

Received an email that relocation process begins March 19 and very little lower level is available. You may want to contact the Tennessential Fund for more information. Looks like I'll keep mine in D since not in position to donate more at this time.

Received an email that relocation process begins March 19 and very little lower level is available. You may want to contact the Tennessential Fund for more information. Looks like I'll keep mine in D since not in position to donate more at this time.
I think the social deck is for 4,000 a pair. That seemed a little pricey.

have you heard anything about the relocation? I was informed an email would be sent out near the end of March but I haven't seen anything about it yet. thanks

No, i have not, but so low on the giving totem pole, don't expect to hear. Will post if do. Those with higher giving rankings will hear first. Lower level seats on 40 yard line in visitors section appear to be good deal at this point.

Reactions: Volbrando
Per Danny white interview today, only remaining season tickets are a couple hundred in standing room party deck.

Per Danny white interview today, only remaining season tickets are a couple hundred in standing room party deck.

If they would put some darn seats up there I would prob buy tickets up there. They wont put seats up there because then they wouldn't be able to over sell tickets up there. They sell way too many tickets up there, its miserable crowded and standing for 6 hours don't appeal to me.

VN Store

Back