The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Of the 32 starting quarterbacks, I think Ryan is squarely in the middle.

Until we can get one who is top-5 (probably thru draft), Ryan is still good enough to get us deep into playoffs.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Of the 32 starting quarterbacks, I think Ryan is squarely in the middle.

Until we can get one who is top-5 (probably thru draft), Ryan is still good enough to get us deep into playoffs.

Good enough to win it all with the right guys around him

Reactions: Vols4us
Don’t post here much but I’m pretty down on the Titans right now. OC hire is boring, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but definitely not exciting. Plus I feel like we’re on the verge of a total rebuild on offense. Tannehill isn’t a Super Bowl QB, Henry is getting old, no Oline and no standout WR.

Give me reason to hope lol
Coach is an overachiever

Promoting his teammates?

Saying "pay the man" is ok.

Saying "pay the man or trade me" is over the top.

In my humble opinion...

How would we feel if Travis Henry said "pay Jeffrey Simmons or trade me"? And, Jeffrey Simmons is a much better players than Hurts.

In my humble opinion...

How would we feel if Travis Henry said "pay Jeffrey Simmons or trade me"? And, Jeffrey Simmons is a much better players than Hurts.
Eh, it's not the same thing though because whoever is at QB directly effects his stat line. If he feels some kind of connection with Hurts I don't really see a problem with it.

Eh, it's not the same thing though because whoever is at QB directly effects his stat line. If he feels some kind of connection with Hurts I don't really see a problem with it.

Ok. I can indeed see that point of view.

Two consecutive years of the "trade me" routine makes me more sensitive to his neediness.

In my humble opinion...

Travis Henry has been retired for a long time, but I would agree with him. Resign Simmons to a long term deal or trade all the pieces and start over.

We need elite players. If our gm gets his feelings hurt by tweets, show him (gm) the door.

Now I see the real problem. Ragan is the worst for clickbait trash. Like when he tried to make a big deal of Willis posting a highlight video of himself making a play in practice
It's just a clip of an interview? What does Ragen have to do with it? It wasn't even his interview.

This better?

It's just a clip of an interview? What does Ragen have to do with it? It wasn't even his interview.

This better?

The way Ragan is posting it, it makes Brown seem like he’s trying to call the shots and make demands. It’s less about the video and more about the caption. That’s my issue

Yes, Lewan had to go unfortunately.

Unsure how much Woods was making, but considering his age...probably too much for us.

My guess is that Bud is next to go.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back