Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another BS call on the refs on Key. Very minimal contact. Nobody watching this can say this is being called fair. Rick Barnes not lighting these refs up is crazy. As I'm typing this Aidoo gets his 4th foul early in the 2nd half for a second game in a row.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
When is JJJ coming back?

Not that he was playing great, but this team needs some senior leadership

If we are down more than 10 at the 10 minute mark, I’m out. Enjoy my Vols and remain a big Rick Barnes fan, but this one is hard to watch. Almost impossible to win with all these fouls and free throws.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
Well if we could make any shots at all ever we wouldn't have to worry about it being fixed

when your forced to take long threes because you get killed every time you drive or post and no calls. Then on the other end you get in the same zip code as their players and they call it every time. And they keep your best players on the bench for most of the game it makes it kind of hard. This game was planned as a loss before the plane left Knoxville. It's 100% fixed.

The refs are calling this game for 1 team and that one team is being allowed to play as physical as they want. Team is playing hard, but we can't get into rhythm being whistled every other possession for some stupid BS. Impossible to win 5-8

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Mashack plays defense like JaJuan Smith, I wish he could shoot like him. He is fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back