Beer (and beer pics) II

My wife is from here, so we come once a year or so for about a month. This is my fourth time here. Always in Lima, though we've been to a couple other places and are taking a trip up north starting tomorrow.
I have some friends that were missionaries in Lima. But the only thing I know about the place is that guinea pigs are like chicken down there.

Reactions: ButchPlz
I have some friends that were missionaries in Lima. But the only thing I know about the place is that guinea pigs are like chicken down there.
I've still never eaten it.

Lima is more seafood than anything. The guinea pig is a mountain food.

I've still never eaten it.

Lima is more seafood than anything. The guinea pig is a mountain food.

Makes sense. The area they were in was in the mountains and they said that people raised them for food. I've never had the opportunity to try it. Probably similar to rabbit or something if I had to guess.

Makes sense. The area they were in was in the mountains and they said that people raised them for food. I've never had the opportunity to try it. Probably similar to rabbit or something if I had to guess.
I've been killing some ceviche. We're actually up north in Mancora right now and let me tell you there's not much better than a cold one and a load of ceviche on the beach.

Beer shot for relevance.

20230204_182007.jpg

Chinook and mosaic combo is an interesting flavor. Not bad, but spicy with a little pine.
20230228_182823.jpg

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back