Jason Fitzgerald from Meigs Co., Hired at Sale Creek

CagleMtnVol

After 9 successful years at Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald resigned yesterday and was named as the Head Coach at Sale Creek High School earlier today.

Fitzgerald becomes only the 2nd HC in Panthers football history after Ron Cox announced his retirement earlier this week after 10 years building the Panthers program.

After 9 successful years at Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald resigned yesterday and was named as the Head Coach at Sale Creek High School earlier today.

Fitzgerald becomes only the 2nd HC in Panthers football history after Ron Cox announced his retirement earlier this week after 10 years building the Panthers program.

Do you have any idea why he left Meigs co ?

First time since I have been a member on this board that my parents alma mater has been discussed (sale creek) that I’ve seen on this board. Thank you for this update!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Seems like an odd move from Meigs County to Sale Creek as I don't view that exactly as a step up for him? Meigs County historically through the years has been a good program. Meigs (my alma matter) has had some great runs in the playoffs finishing second four times including 2020. I wish him luck and hopefully Bunch will be as good as Fitzgerald for Meigs County.

VN Store

Back