Georgia player dies

Kirby doesn’t care about players at all. The atmosphere is win at all cost Or get out of the way. Two GA Bulldogs die one a player and now their aging ex QB is arrested out of his mind drunk in Dallas Texas. What’s next with Chubby Smart?? Sell his soul to the devil. Toxic environment going on in Athens similar to the ole Miami Hurricanes in years past. To bad young men have to sufferer because of a selfish evil coach. Parents beware of this guy. Stay away from Athens.
Get real im no Kirby fan, but SB showing his ass has little to do with KB. That's a SB problem.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
So,is this thread done. I am guessing we won't learn her toxicology report....or did I miss it Someone let me know if it was ever made public please.

I'm sure Georgia has suppressed the info.

Gonna go out on a limb here and you probably will not find that out until the family of the player get the case into civil court. That will take about 3 years or so.

Georgia would be very wise to settle well before that though-so we may never find out.

Reactions: Memvol44
I'm sure Georgia has suppressed the info.

Gonna go out on a limb here and you probably will not find that out until the family of the player get the case into civil court. That will take about 3 years or so.

Georgia would be very wise to settle well before that though-so we may never find out.
Seems like it would be public record.

I can't imagine a toxicology report would be public record by default.
I'm just guessing....most crimes are public record.Our tax dollars got her to the hospital, I assume. Cleaned up after the wreck. The university (her employer) is supported by tax dollars...

I'm just guessing....most crimes are public record.Our tax dollars got her to the hospital, I assume. Cleaned up after the wreck. The university (her employer) is supported by tax dollars...
Please post all of your medical records. You probably used public roads to get to your appointments. It's our right as tax payers to have that information.

You are comparing apple and oranges. One is a criminal investigation and one is not.
I would have thought HIPAA protects the medical information, even in an fatal accident. It seems absurd to think taxpayers have any 'right' to someone else's medical information.

But, in many states, a toxicolgy report is part of the autopsy report and is available as a public record. Autopsy reports are usually released 3-4 months after the date of death in Georgia, according to google.

Maybe the bigger question is what lack of character does one have to desire to look up other people's autopsy reports?

I would have thought HIPAA protects the medical information, even in an fatal accident. It seems absurd to think taxpayers have any 'right' to someone else's medical information.

But, in many states, a toxicolgy report is part of the autopsy report and is available as a public record. Autopsy reports are usually released 3-4 months after the date of death in Georgia, according to google.

Maybe the bigger question is what lack of character does one have to desire to look up other people's autopsy reports?
I don't necessarily think in a situation like this, that it's lack of character that makes people want to know. It's a high profile accident involving a major university. People are genuinely going to be curious because of that. Personally, I'm going to hate if it comes out alcohol was involved. I know some of her family well, go to church with them, and they're already devastated.

I don't necessarily think in a situation like this, that it's lack of character that makes people want to know. It's a high profile accident involving a major university. People are genuinely going to be curious because of that. Personally, I'm going to hate if it comes out alcohol was involved. I know some of her family well, go to church with them, and they're already devastated.
I'd hope it would be limited to that, but there are posters in this thread who want to use this tragedy as a weapon against uga. There are some character issues for people wanting to exploit a devastating event to feel good about UT football.

Reactions: joevol33
It would be a travesty. If she was d.u.i. that would bring a whole different set if charges against the university.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I'd hope it would be limited to that, but there are posters in this thread who want to use this tragedy as a weapon against uga. There are some character issues for people wanting to exploit a devastating event to feel good about UT football.
Has nothing to do with Tennessee athletic department ,you are deflecting..

Traffic accident w/fatalities should have been worked by GSP SCRT Team. Not sure if they or A-C PD took the lead. Some larger agencies work their own fatal crashes, but with it being a “state” crash, GSP would have been the right call.

I haven’t heard much on it lately.

Traffic accident w/fatalities should have been worked by GSP SCRT Team. Not sure if they or A-C PD took the lead. Some larger agencies work their own fatal crashes, but with it being a “state” crash, GSP would have been the right call.

I haven’t heard much on it lately.
They’re doing a pretty good job of keeping it quiet, but I have seen one article about the “fixer” and his relationship with area law enforcement.
The strip club and university vehicle being used have not been discussed to my knowledge

FqJIbe8XgAAFNjk

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
So much for the accusations that the Athens PD would cover it up. Sounds like they did their homework and nailed their target. Also, drag racing is clearly outside the scope of anyone's employment so that's a legal escape route for the school, but any insurance they had on the vehicle will have to pay their limits.

And this just makes Alabama look even worse for the way they are handling the Miller thing.

Last edited:
So much for the accusations that the Athens PD would cover it up. Sounds like they did their homework and nailed their target. Also, drag racing is clearly outside the scope of anyone's employment so that's a legal escape route for the school, but any insurance they had on the vehicle will have to pay their limits.

This just makes Alabama look even worse for the way they are handling the Miller thing.
It's still going to get super ugly. UGA is still likely to get sued in all likelihood and might end up paying something just to make it go away, even if they technically have legal escape routes. Any kind of situation where you had UGA staff mingling with players, and then something awful happens, is going to end up with a lawsuit.

It's still going to get super ugly. UGA is still likely to get sued in all likelihood and might end up paying something just to make it go away, even if they technically have legal escape routes. Any kind of situation where you had UGA staff mingling with players, and then something awful happens, is going to end up with a lawsuit.
I bet the insurance they had on the car has already paid it's limits. Unfortunately the law in Georgia is pretty clear that drag racing on public streets is outside the scope of employment, so this is one of those weird things where the news is so bad, it's good for the University itself.

VN Store

Back