The Official #2 Tennessee vs. #25 Auburn Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

Uros is his biggest enemy. We have seen instances where he uses his pure brute and owns other teams.

We have also sent him play soft as Charmaine toilet paper and look awful.

Mental

Hey Rick that stupid play hasn't worked all season from a timeout... Another wasted possession. This is stupid as hell.

Well. That was certainly a half of basketball. Sort of. Kind of. I think.

Great bounce back. Could have easily folded after going down 8. Excited for the 2nd half.

I truly don’t understand our play design out of TOs this season. That can’t be what we wanted???
Yeah my biggest criticism of Barnes has been out of timeout plays. We rarely get good shots in those situations. I would much rather just play it out and see what happens

I just want to know what happened to JJJ and Vescovi? They were unstoppable last year and this season they look like they have regressed.

I know they been hurt but shoot

Tennessee defense is great, but their offense needs to be at least average for them to win anything....so far it has regressed from start of season

I truly don’t understand our play design out of TOs this season. That can’t be what we wanted???
Looked like they were trying to run a set play to get a lob to Aidoo but auburn helped down. If that’s not there and ZZ doesn’t have a lane, gonna be a contested three.

VN Store

Back