Beer (and beer pics) II

Hearing lots of great things about Fait la Force Brewing in Nashville. Grand opening is this weekend I believe.

I’m here now, they only have 5 of their own right now but I’ve tried the saison and Belgian golden and both are more than solid. Cool little spot.

I see now on Untappd you went and had the other 3.

I’m here now, they only have 5 of their own right now but I’ve tried the saison and Belgian golden and both are more than solid. Cool little spot.

I see now on Untappd you went and had the other 3.
Oh yeah. I forgot to come back and update. Lol

This one is pretty tasty, especially on a warmer day. Thankfully, there was no salt on the rim of the can.

20220330_163022.jpg

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Ran into something different yesterday. The brewery called it an Eisbock and it's made with their dunkel. They freeze the beer in the beaker to -25C. Then you place the beaker upside down in the glass. The alcohol thaws into the glass leaving the water frozen in the beaker. I ended up with maybe half to a whole shot worth of super concentrated beer.
IMG_20220410_132633.jpg

Last edited:
Ran into something different yesterday. The brewery called it an Eisbock and it's made with their dunkel. They freeze the beer in the beaker to -25C. Then you place the beaker upside down in the glass. The alcohol thaws into the glass leaving the water frozen in the beaker. I ended up with maybe half to a whole shot worth of super concentrated beer.

Thats a new one alright!

A full half year without a post? Shame on us. Anyways, here’s (wonderwall) a random beer I had lately. One of the first beers from Beat Culture.
Also as a PS: don’t book a Princess Cruise if you like craft beer. Completely devoid.

Attachments

• 231EA6CA-6B41-4A42-AF5E-3506E1841872.jpeg
    231EA6CA-6B41-4A42-AF5E-3506E1841872.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Not a whole lot of variety down here in Peru, and I know I've shared these before, but here we go.

- well nevermind my pictures won't attach on my phone for some reason.

Reactions: 9296potsguy

VN Store

Back