The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

So you moved from TN to GA to maybe go back into a dealership, when you had just made finance manager where you left?! You got some splaining to do. Finance Manager is tpically a good 6 figure job, and that stretches a little bit further in Clarksville.
I was only in s****y Clarksville because of the Army

Reactions: GVF
Mazda's seem to always take a back seat to the other brands, but IMO, they put out good looking and reliable rides.

I just sold my 2011 Mazda 3 with 182k miles, no engine issues, and no transmission issues. The only part that went bad was a wheel bearing at ~160k miles. That’s it. They won me over with that vehicle. Great product and their powertrain is very reliable. So after seeing what was out there I didn’t hesitate at all when I bought my second and current Mazda. Like you said they don’t get the recognition, but they put out a great product. I’m interested to see how their in-line 6 does.

Reactions: VolNExile
I just sold my 2011 Mazda 3 with 182k miles, no engine issues, and no transmission issues. The only part that went bad was a wheel bearing at ~160k miles. That’s it. They won me over with that vehicle. Great product and their powertrain is very reliable. So after seeing what was out there I didn’t hesitate at all when I bought my second and current Mazda. Like you said they don’t get the recognition, but they put out a great product. I’m interested to see how their in-line 6 does.
I always loved the jingle on the Mazda rotary commercial. “The piston engine goes boing boingy boing, but the Mazda goes mmmmm.”

Reactions: txbo

Typically, in-line 6's are pretty legendary accross many car maker's. I've had them in F-250's, Landcruisers, Classic Camaros. BMW in-line 6 w/manual trans are legendary. If you put in an aftermarket water pump with a brass impeller. Cooling system components were junk, but the engines and manuals were solid.

Reactions: VolNExile
One day, YV will be employed pooling and securitizing auto loans for secondary markets, bringing home the big bucks.

Life and health are easy tests. I probably flew through the Tennessee life exam in 15 min
I'm not worried about those at all.

Honestly I was about the SIE and 6 after talking to people at Chase, but I found them pretty easy (and the SIE has like a 74% initial pass rate). I did very well in the practice tests from Chase (for both tests). The 63 still uses the dumb roman numeral questions, and I haven't been doing as well on the practice tests lol. But I also feel that the company Chase uses (AD Banker), tests are harder than the actual exams.

I'm not worried about those at all.

Honestly I was about the SIE and 6 after talking to people at Chase, but I found them pretty easy (and the SIE has like a 74% initial pass rate). I did very well in the practice tests from Chase (for both tests). The 63 still uses the dumb roman numeral questions, and I haven't been doing as well on the practice tests lol. But I also feel that the company Chase uses (AD Banker), tests are harder than the actual exams.

I used ExamFX for my insurance licenses and they were way more difficult than the state tests

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back