The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

With a new billion $ plus stadium on the way the Titans need to focus on rebuilding, got to fill those seats.
I actually read an interesting idea today, make Radunuz the center. If that happens s that's 8-10 million free for another spot.
But my idea would be
23 O line
24 offensive playmkaers
25 Whatever the defense needs
26 pick your QB and go.

I would take a Whitten, (healthy) Gronk, Gonzales level TE any day over a good WR.

Yeah but those guys all have elite value as a receiver. I’d take Kyle Pitts over any WR in this class. But M(e)yer isn’t that kind of guy.

Interesting conclusion given the Titans beat the Packers in GB just a couple of months ago.

You should never put too much into one game between injuries (played without their lg and lt, best ILB and one of their young WRs) and chance. They have a better group of WRs, oline, DBs, and LBs. A much better roster than ours overall.

You should never put too much into one game between injuries (played without their lg and lt, best ILB and one of their young WRs) and chance. They have a better group of WRs, oline, DBs, and LBs. A much better roster than ours overall.

I guess the Titans OL and LB groups were at full strength? They weren’t.

You must really think highly of Romeo Doubs. Maybe he would’ve been the 100+ yd difference maker in that game.

I’m not saying AR is coming here because the roster is significantly better. But I disagree that the Packers are much better than the Titans absent AR.

Reactions: NashVol11

You must really think highly of Romeo Doubs. Maybe he would’ve been the 100+ yd difference maker in that game.

I’m not saying AR is coming here because the roster is significantly better. But I disagree that the Packers are much better than the Titans absent AR.

Unlike our injured OL and LBs, their guys are mostly returning and played at a much higher level. I think Doubs mixed with the rest of their WRs are far better than what we have.

Do we not agree that our team probably had the worst line and WRs in the league?

You've also got to remember we played them on a Thursday after they played the late game Sunday and went to overtime.

Except he’d be a leaving a better team that he couldn’t make the playoffs with to come here. Not sure how the math of “Aaron Rodgers=Super Bowl” works
Yeah, of course I don't think that is how it would go down but in the conditional hypothetical presented, yes, I would absolutely give up two 1st rounders for 1 year of AR and a Super Bowl win.

Last edited:
Why would anyone ever want a TE over a WR? Especially one that isn’t know as an elite WR

Mayer is going to be a stud in the NFL barring injury. Johnston had a chance to send his stock up higher with the playoffs. He torched Michigan but was a no show vs UGA. Obviously that was likely, but he didn't help himself at all.

I'm all in the tank for drafting a LT at 11. However if the convo is a skill player, I'd rather take Mayer than Johnston.

VN Store

Back