Golf Shout out

greenbacknative

Since we have no golf forum, I wanna give a big shoutout to Tennessee Freshman ,Caleb Surrat..He played well in the American Express tourney this past week and has earned in invite to play this week at the Farmers Insurance stop in San Diego.. Play well young man represent !!! Go Big Orange !

Since we have no golf forum, I wanna give a big shoutout to Tennessee Freshman ,Caleb Surrat..He played well in the American Express tourney this past week and has earned in invite to play this week at the Farmers Insurance stop in San Diego.. Play well young man represent !!! Go Big Orange !
Torrey Pines - an awesome course. Congrats, Caleb!

Ummm.....a Golf polite clap instead, please.

It's a Gentleman's game. Shouting, along with short pants, is strongly discouraged.

Reactions: volfans1
Thanks @greenbacknative. I have not been keeping up. Will certainly keep tabs on this young man. Always like to see our local guys and gals do really well.
I always look for Tennesse kids in the golf standings. Geez the closest we've had in a while is Scott Stallings. I think he went to Tenn Tech. I am sick of hearing Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma state golf all the time. I hope Caleb does play well.

I always look for Tennesse kids in the golf standings. Geez the closest we've had in a while is Scott Stallings. I think he went to Tenn Tech. I am sick of hearing Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma state golf all the time. I hope Caleb does play well.

Speaking of which, I haven’t seen or heard Davis Shore’s name in a while. He’s a Knoxville kid who was crushing it in the juniors. I know he played at Bama graduated a year or so ago. You know anything?

Speaking of which, I haven’t seen or heard Davis Shore’s name in a while. He’s a Knoxville kid who was crushing it in the juniors. I know he played at Bama graduated a year or so ago. You know anything?
Nope... he really went to Bama? wow.

You are right. Stallings played for Bobby Nichols at TN Tech. Was an All American there.

Davis plays in the PGA Tour’s Latin American circuit. It’s like a step below Korn Ferry.

I’ll bet the money you earn goes WAY farther on that tour than it does on KF.

Just be sure they pay in $USD!

Hell, at this point I’d probably take it in CHF.

Congratulations young Man!

Best of luck going forward……….

VN Store

Back