Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've watched The Office five times. It's just as good every time, sometimes better. Like Friends. Both could not be made in this day/age. That makes them even better.

I’ve watched The Office twice all the way through, and Parks and Rec twice all the way through. I’m currently on rewatch #3 for Parks and Rec. Usually just throw it on as I’m getting dinner ready for my daughter and/or chasing her around. Anytime the theme song of Parks and Rec comes on at the start of a new episode she stops dead in her tracks, turns to the TV, giggled and starts dancing. I’m raising her well 😂

Now I just have to get her dancing to Rocky Top and my father goals are complete.

Admit all I saw was cities. And suburbs with extremely small fenced in spaces they called yards. Stayed a week at my aunt’s once and seriously felt claustrophobic. What do you consider bad about Mississippi?
I was really impressed with Southeast NJ. Most of the state is actually pretty cool. Lots of wild spaces. The people kinda suck though.

I lived in MS and had a lot of preconceived opinions on the state and people. I was wrong. Some things I didn't like but the people are top notch and there is actually a lot to like. I find myself missing it now and then. It's not Tennessee, but it ain't bad.

Nobody likes losing especially to Kentucky.

But anybody thinking Barnes should be fired is a loon. We have one of the best programs in the country, it's a model of consistency, a regular in post season play and sins kiss to the NBA.

And we've beaten Kentucky more than we've lost, win an sec tournament finally...

I mean... This is the best basketball has ever been here over the last decade. Fahr? Build a statue 😂
I was just looking the other day. We've got, I think, 7 former Vols playing consistently in the NBA right now.
Significant Minutes:
Josh Richardson - Spurs
Tobias Harris - 76ers
Grant Williams - Celtics
Consistent Minutes:
Admiral Schofield - Magic
Subs:
Keon Johnson - Trailblazers
Jaden Springer - 76ers
Kennedy Chandler - Grizzlies

5 of those guys are Barnes players.
1 is Cuonzo Martin.
1 is Pearl.

Could argue some recency bias with the young players, but I don't know how many of our former players stayed in those roles then left. Jordan McCrae I think was in and out for a bit. Jarnell Stokes as well. Yves Pons played some for Memphis last year before going overseas I think. Lofton never got his shot iirc. Kevin Punter went overseas.

I just can't think of another time we had this many former players in the league at once. Phillips and potentially JJJ will play some next year. Santi might get drafted, though I think he'll go overseas.

Married with Children is my all time favorite.
GiganticUnkemptGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

My opinion is that it is a badge of honor for some posters. I personally do everything I can to not allow them that badge. I do still have my limits. A couple of real asswipes have managed to find their way there.
You have to be an extra special someone to get me to put them on ignore, like aggressively mean to me 😂, sort of mean I can handle 😂 Most people can disagree and not be butts 😂

Last edited:
Not Jason Witten but Lipscomb Academy still makes a splash hire with hire of Kevin Mawae 👀. He came from coaching the Colts last year. LA doing something VERY right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back