Tennessee Football 2022 Season Highlights (Video)

Fellow Vol fans,

Here's a video I edited that recaps the Vols' great (11-2) season in 2022...The future is bright on "Rocky Top."
If the video doesn't play, click here.

That’s hilarious. I was watching the video and at the 11.46 mark my middle son is in it.

On the night of the Bama game, I was at a backyard party at a friends house in Wilmington, NC (ACC country). It was a fund raiser for breast cancer and a lot of people from church were there. I tape 100% of every Tennessee football game and, generally isolate myself from the public and any TVs so that I do not know the score of the game before I hit PLAY. All was going just as planned that evening for there were no TVs and not many sports fans in the crowd. Bout 15 minutes before I was going to depart, a random woman yelled "OMG, Tennessee just upset Bama with a last second field goal"

I wanted to cry, for this moment needed to be savored and enjoyed while I was watching the game later that night. My joy and agony collided and I was besides myself, for I isolate myself extremely well. Watching this tape and seeing the fan reactions is simply priceless, because I think that is how I would have reacted if not for that nice church lady.

Great montage - thanks

This video just popped up in my YouTube feed this morning. Slightly different than the one posted here but same subject. What a season! Has me pumped for the upcoming season!

VN Store

Back