The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Carthon was one of my favorites but I'm having second thoughts after reading stuff like this...

Titans need a complete overhaul of Offensive philosophy and this sounds like a reinforcement of the same old pound the rock to set up 3rd and long passes.

Carthon was one of my favorites but I'm having second thoughts after reading stuff like this...

Titans need a complete overhaul of Offensive philosophy and this sounds like a reinforcement of the same old pound the rock to set up 3rd and long passes.

Doubt it. Rams and 49ers have been passing led O schemes in his 11 years working with them, which is his FO career. 49ers were top 5 in total O with a good balance of pass/run this season even with the QB turnover. Don't remember the Falcons when he was just a scout.

The toughness part of Parcells is what matches up with Vrabes.

Last edited:
FmukVGhWQAYBMi-

Hum................????

Only the coaching profession and maybe politics can someone be fired multiple times and yet consistently be rehired.

Big difference in competence with Roman compared to Downing. Downing was that bad that any of the fired OC’s of Roman, Lombardi, Lafleur look like a Shanahan

Just a year ago we were rocking offensively. I dont think we need a massive overhaul. That Oline and WR corp does.

Isn’t overhauling the entire offensive line and entire wide receiver corp pretty much a massive overhaul? That’d be like only like 2 positions out of 11 on offense (QB and RB) not getting overhauled.

VN Store

Back