Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

My sons basketball team acted the same way this weekend.

Video seriously made me cringe!

giphy.gif

Just got over it. First timer here. Aches (I guess thise are new 😅), no fever but a little sinus stuff. Worst thing was a sore throat like I've never experienced. I'm much better but I'm still a little lethargic.
Be patient with yourself, you will probably feel tired for awhile.. I had some weird neurological things that happened in the months after, just know that if you do have unexplainable things happen, you aren’t going crazy lol

Be patient with yourself, you will probably feel tired for awhile.. I had some weird neurological things that happened in the months after, just know that if you do have unexplainable things happen, you aren’t going crazy lol
I've got to get back in the gym. Need to push through it. I think I'll feel a lot better. I just have to get motivated.

If it was Hadden i wouldn't mind. Around the end of 2021 i thought he could play but then as it went on i realized he absolutely cannot. Only person out of position more than him is Tank of course.

All the Hadden antics make it even worse. That stuff is more than fine if you can actually go out there on the field but he just embarrasses everyone wearing orange with that bs. Popping up talking mad sh*t after giving up his 4th 30yard gain of the night gets old pretty quick.

That video shows the results of bad parenting and bad coaching on full display.

In the grand scheme of things, is it actually bad parenting? Or just parenting you don’t approve of? Not like this is a video of kids beating up another kid or a video of kids stealing things or getting arrested for something.

It’s annoying and dumb and never would’ve been allowed when I was a kid but I think calling it bad parenting is a tad much.

In the grand scheme of things, is it actually bad parenting? Or just parenting you don’t approve of? Not like this is a video of kids beating up another kid or a video of kids stealing things or getting arrested for something.

It’s annoying and dumb and never would’ve been allowed when I was a kid but I think calling it bad parenting is a tad much.
Kids should be allowed to do this stuff, don't like it get better

It would make sense
Hadden and then possibly WB decides to move on.
It would make sense
Hadden and then possibly WB decides to move on.
Maybe Rucker?

Hadden talking about loving the T makes me think it's not gonna be him and I think he'd need a waiver to be eligible next year. Already used his free transfer.

I know all of you hate Hadden because of USCjr, but he wasn't the worst corner on the team. He has ability.

Regardless if we get TWO new guys that are better than anything we have then that's huge.

Maybe Rucker?

Hadden talking about loving the T makes me think it's not gonna be him and I think he'd need a waiver to be eligible next year. Already used his free transfer.

I know all of you hate Hadden because of USCjr, but he wasn't the worst corner on the team. He has ability.

Regardless if we get TWO new guys that are better than anything we have then that's huge.
It's possible. I only mention the two I did because i was assuming starters would leave if their spots got taken.

Kids should be allowed to do this stuff, don't like it get better

I know it certainly doesn’t mean the same thing or have the same effect on them and their peers as it does older folks. Kids aren’t thinking about that stuff. One can try to teach them, but are 8 year olds really gonna “get it”? They’re 8.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I know it certainly doesn’t mean the same thing or have the same effect on them and their peers as it does older folks. Kids aren’t thinking about that stuff. One can try to teach them, but are 8 year olds really gonna “get it”? They’re 8.
It's not difficult. You tell them up front that if they do that stuff, they'll get benched. Then, if a kid does that type of stuff, you bench them. It will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back