Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as Barnes recruits, I'm kinda surprised that we don't have more offensive talent. We have a team full of glue guys and defenders, and we can brawl in the mud with anybody but none of these guys consistently create good shots for themselves or others. And I'd say that even when Vescovi and Key are playing. Vescovi, at least, is a good shooter but even he is more of a finisher than a creator.

They don't even seem to understand which shots they WANT to get. There's no goal. They (haphazardly) pass around the perimeter until the shot clock becomes a problem and somebody has to force something. I've seen Ziegler chuck three bad threes now, but he had a very good opportunity when his man got stuck on an Aidoo screen that he inexplicably passed up. So I don't even know what they're looking for right now.

I carry a G43x with the shield arms mags to let me carry what the 19 does with single stack width. It’s a good one

I carry a Glock 27 (Baby Glock) .40 which is easily concealed. Bought my wife the Glock 43X 9mm which is also easily concealed. The 43X is a sweet gun. For home defense I have an M-4 and a Remington 870 12 gauge which I alternately stack with 00 Buck and slugs.

Ali is MUCH smarter than people think.

Others were playing chess. Tyson wouldve exhausted himself. Probably wouldve knocked Ali down several times.

Until the very end of the fight all those body blows and counterpunches come home to roost when a hook comes home on Tyson's chin
Would have been awesome to see……

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back