Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in.
michael-scott-the-office.gif

He needs to put on some serious weight first. In that picture, look at the back of his hand, you can easily see the bones. He’s max 4-5% body fat. Needs lots of calories. Takes a 3500 calorie increase to build a pound of muscle. He needs to eat everything that Joe Milton eats plus another 3,500 calories daily…
They need him eating anytime he isn’t lifting. Film study, classes, homework. Continuously shoveling the food in.

He and @butchna's crush could go in on a weight gaining plan together.

He needs to put on some serious weight first. In that picture, look at the back of his hand, you can easily see the bones. He’s max 4-5% body fat. Needs lots of calories. Takes a 3500 calorie increase to build a pound of muscle. He needs to eat everything that Joe Milton eats plus another 3,500 calories daily…
They need him eating anytime he isn’t lifting. Film study, classes, homework. Continuously shoveling the food in.
Doc you mean I can go from this....Rabbit, Wile E_ Coyote and the Road Runner Bugs Bunny Looney Tunes, Cartoon character, mammal,...png to this....Coyote And The Road Runner Decal Sticker Looney Tunes - Wile E Coyote Silhouette, HD Png Down...jpeg by eating 3500 cal. a day !!!!!! My only problem is the lack of this....Omw Running GIF - Omw Running Roadrunner - Discover & Share GIFs.gif .
I do have a plan.....Fun fact_ I invented tons of things_ One of those is troll physics.jpeg
Unproven but a plan.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back