Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to get shot
It is.

And yet a completely sad, absurd reflection on the "annie grab your gun" society. Not sure when, in history, going straight for your gun became so acceptable. Fwiw this is not about gun politics blahblahblah just the culture around them and how quickly people will resort to them. It's absolutely insane. Are these people just "seeing red"? Do they prepare themselves in advance to confrotations and know they will flash their gun ahead of time?

Outside of life-threatening defense, I just don't get it. Can't even wrap my head around grabbing a gun over driving or any mild confrotation. Society can be so damn depressing smh

Can we just reduce it to the simplicity that, despite the physical characteristics of other drivers, road rage and challenging people to square off in the street is stupid...?
It should be an automatic felony. Dude's head hit the asphalt, couldve ended up brain dead (even moreso).

That's a good one. I also recommend checking for broken noses and cauliflower ear. Oddly enough these rules have prevented the other person escalating with me, because I have both. Which is good, because I am not certain I'd ever win a fistfight and I was not confident in those situations 😂
Just pull a snake out of your pants that'll scare them away.... Wait

My motto in life has always been, if a man's neck is non existent or larger than his head, don't fight him because you can't knock him out. Also, if his hands are the size of concrete blocks it won't end well either.

So far in life it's worked to my advantage. You are free to use this info and save yourself a lot of embarrassment.
While I have missed many good opportunities to keep my mouth closed, I do believe I have adhered to the above guidance pretty well.

My buddy in New Zealand just took his "leave". He built up 7 months of leave. He spent it roadtripping the United States and was a moose/caribou guide in Canada for a couple months. On top of that he gets "holiday" for 3-6 weeks a year. Unlimited sick leave I'm pretty sure. If he wakes up and sees birds doing work on a ball of bait off the beach, he calls and tells his boss he will be late and exactly why, "The fish are ripping right out me front door mate" and he will fish until the blitz is over. Then bring some of the spoils to work and give it out. No big deal as long as you get your work done.

I went to the Titans v Cowboys game and walking out of the stadium ran into some Australians. One of them was a farmer who'd just finished harvest. They all took their vacation 'weeks' to come to the US and watch American Football in person.

I'm made to feel guilty and coworkers complain if I slip out of work early on Friday to go duck hunt before sunset.

Too much of life worth enjoying, and personal hobbies worth doing, to work yourself to the grave.
Hell, in the good ole USA, people just don't to work anymore. I was at my dentist office this morning for an 8 AM appointment. The dentist was the only person there. He said he can't find anyone to work the front desk or be his assistant. I blame it all on Covid when everyone was forced to shut down and the government paid people to stay home. I would not want to bring a kid into this world today and I would not want to attempt to start a business. I was fortunate enough to be able to retire at 62 and provide a very comfortable lifestyle for me and my wife.

I've never been as speechless in my life. Me and my cousin were watching that game at the restaurant we worked at. He fumbled that thing...our jaws hit the ground, walked to the car and I don't think we said anything until we got home.

With that said I love Josh Heupel.
There’s a gif, it’s either too large to upload or frank, aka @Freak, has banned it.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
She was evidently taking it from several of her coworkers.
LaVergne didn’t have a good month. The TVA rolling blackouts evidently messed up their software that read the water levels at the pumping station and many residents were without water for several days over Christmas, then this. Although I should say, LaVergne has really never done anything right.

Being fresh off his own HC gig...and a fairly successful run at it. Hiring on as a position coach may require a Co-OC title. Playcalling duties wouldn't be included imo.
I thought he was fired and not working now. His record, as a head coach is 44-44. That's not good anywhere.

OK. So you're a troll. A troll that has repeatedly been asinine enough to claim to Christians that you're the source of truth per their faith, and who panics when the bus gets too bumpy. Pull that chain man. Pull it hard.

(Keep digging. You look even more awesome after that post.)

Still not panicking. Not even sure what there would be to panic about. But go off. Yes to the troll part, I’ve been over all this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back