Saban's Coaches Poll ballot

Unconditional Surrender

Bama #2 and Tennessee #6. Hope someone asks him about this at media days.

Of note, Butch, Doeren, and Schiano all had Tennessee #7. The only surprising thing about this is that Butch figured out how to vote.

Also, Doeren should probably thank us for keeping him at an easy Kentucky-esque job and adding years to his life expectancy.

Saban has to just be patently dishonest to vote the way he did. There is zero reason for him or anybody else to have Alabama at #2, and the fact he has us four spots lower after we beat him head to head, just shows that much more how dishonest he is. There should be repercussions with whoever puts these pollsters together.

I'd like to see these coaches who voted Tennessee 7th, and the one who voted them 8th - Ken Wilson at Nevada - face Tennessee on a football field and see how it goes. I promise you they'd pucker pretty quick if they knew they had to play these 2022 Vols. And I doubt they'd have time to write down 7th place on a ballot while Hooker to Hyatt was torching their sorry asses.

Snark aside, it's clear from this year's voting results that some coaches and some media talking heads do not respect Heupel or his system of play. And some have an axe to grind against UT.

We need to run it up on Nick ASAP. Call a timeout to kick a meaningless field goal, run no huddle up 28 to throw it in the end zone, Take a knee and make him walk to midfield with 30 seconds and call timeout with five seconds to make him do the walk again. Whatever it is, Coach Heupel needs to not only defeat the midget but rub his face in a pile of **** while doing it.

Bama #2 and Tennessee #6. Hope someone asks him about this at media days.

Of note, Butch, Doeren, and Schiano all had Tennessee #7. The only surprising thing about this is that Butch figured out how to vote.

Also, Doeren should probably thank us for keeping him at an easy Kentucky-esque job and adding years to his life expectancy.

Who is surprised? UT is the new Bama and UGA; everyone hates us, which is a good thing.

VN Store

Back