Josh Dobbs about to have the Opportunity of his NFL Career

I see so may NFL teams struggling to find their starting QB ( Jets/Texans/Panthers/Rams/) and it blows my mind that Dobbs has been out there and none of them give him a chance ( other than Titans). What the hell is wrong with these fools?

I see so may NFL teams struggling to find their starting QB ( Jets/Texans/Panthers/Rams/) and it blows my mind that Dobbs has been out there and none of them give him a chance ( other than Titans). What the hell is wrong with these fools?
I've always thought he had the talent, but more than that, he has that it factor to me. I'd love to see him tightrope a TD like he did in that bowl game.

Jax coming after Dobbs like crazy. Titans letting Lawrence sit back all day. WTF?

Same people who think Richardson and Levis are top draft picks. NFL scouts are terrible.

Last edited:
When there's 8 or more in the box on first consider letting Josh make a play rather than Henry run into a wall.

Reactions: volfeeva
And just to think.......Lyle Jones flipped Josh to us, but told Trevor Lawrence (who would have been Josh's successor) to keep looking.....thanks Butch.

They’re so caught up in the numbers they literally only recognize a winner when one falls on their face and starts to wiggle.

12-15, some really nice throws, some great audibles, and picking up a couple 4th downs, all under constant pressure.

Like someone else said, it is nuts to think that he hasn't been given a shot before this. Of course, outside of the Steelers, he's been with some pretty bad/dumb franchises.

Want to meet him? The North Atlanta UT Alumni Chapter has endowed a scholarship in his honor and hosts a golf outing to raise funds to continue growing the scholarship. He is as fine a young man as you'll meet. If you get the chance please go and participate.

VN Store

Back