NO DRAMA! THANK GOD!

EverythingOrange

I am SO glad that our ENTIRE sports program is SOLID & QUIET! NO COACHING issues! NO athlete “arrests”! NO Recruiting problems! NO real fan “discontent”. SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

We have been “Through the Ringer” for quite a stretch……

And regardless of ANY losses we might suffer - It feels like Tennessee is Healthy and Whole once again!

I am SO glad that our ENTIRE sports program is SOLID & QUIET! NO COACHING issues! NO athlete “arrests”! NO Recruiting problems! NO real fan “discontent”. SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

And regardless of ANY losses we might suffer - It feels like Tennessee is Healthy and Whole once again!

loser-thumbs-up.gif

AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF BOLDFACE FONTS!

True, but you wouldn't know it from all the BVS afflicted threads that are started here any time a player says something or decides to enter the portal (better get used to it, that's the way of the CFB world now), or if a coaching job opens up somewhere.

This statement is every bit as bad as going into an Emergency Room and saying "well, it sure is quite today" ! YOU DON'T DO THAT !!!!

Reactions: McDad
No fan discontent? Seriously? Can you spell J-O-E M-I-L-T-O-N? Then read posts by JoMil haters?
Javelin Joe, isn't pleasing to that crowd.

giphy.gif

Now you've done it! Anything bad that happens is directly your fault! Thanks a lot, EverythingOrange!

We’re going into the 9th inning, and Pedro is pitching a perfect game! 🤫

No one arrested; Beasley, and Tank disagree.

VN Store

Back