Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably feels compelled since he owned their asses when he played. Maybe feels like I do. Georgia is still a winneable game.

I think it's just EA being EA. He's grown up a lot over the years but he still has outbursts of this kinda thing. EA needs to realize he's not just a random homer fan.

Have we reached the "Dad Jokes" phase of the off-season already? That was quick. I figured it'd be at least a couple weeks before the O&W game before we got there.
It progresses quickly. Just this morning there was a guy outside of my work handing out pamphlets about the perils of dried grapes...he was raisin awareness

Best Tom Hanks movies...Big, The Money Pit, Cast Away, The Burbs, Bachelor Party, the man w/one Red Shoe...Sleepless in Seattle and Forest Gump....after that...i liked Saving Private Ryan, and that Apple + movie, Greyhound....i didn't hate Larry Crowne. and i didn't like the Dan Brown movies because the books were way way better than the movies, and that probably had little to do with Hanks really. oh, and Apollo 13....liked that a lot.

but he and Peter Scolari were sitcom genius....Bosom Buddies was comic gold.

Best Tom Hanks movies...Big, The Money Pit, Cast Away, The Burbs, Bachelor Party, the man w/one Red Shoe...Sleepless in Seattle and Forest Gump....after that...i liked Saving Private Ryan, and that Apple + movie, Greyhound....i didn't hate Larry Crowne. and i didn't like the Dan Brown movies because the books were way way better than the movies, and that probably had little to do with Hanks really. oh, and Apollo 13....liked that a lot.

but he and Peter Scolari were sitcom genius....Bosom Buddies was comic gold.

Good lawd. first you pick the departed over GOODFELLAS...and now you say the Dan Brown books were...Im dry heaving hold on...good?

How far our heroes have fallen.

Reactions: jakez4ut

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Good lawd. first you pick the departed over GOODFELLAS...and now you say the Dan Brown books were...Im dry heaving hold on...good?

How far our heroes have fallen.
in relation to the movies....yeah. i'm not putting them up for awards or anything.

and it's basically a coin toss between the departed and goodfellas, like i said, i wouldn't argue about it either way.

Equated "stinkers" with flops. Own my wrong.

No worries. I just personally didn't like Elvis and Hanks' role in it was a big reason why (I also really didn't like the editing).

But it was a successful movie and even well rated by critics.

I love Tom Hanks so it's not any bias. But most actors with that long of a career have a few bad movies at some point or another. Whether they just take something for a big pay day, do a film for a friend (Ithaca was Meg Ryan directing) or just pick a bad script. It happens especially if you're as prolific as Hanks has been.

quote from their forums

"This is off the Football Scoop site which does a good job tracking coaches. BUT....the guys who run that site are from the TN Mafia and they LOVE to tweak fans of SEC teams, except that is TN who they constantly slobber over. Rousch says this is ******** clickbait material and urges UK fans to disregard. I suggest you consider the source. We'll find out probably early next week. FWIW."

all the while, the guy who wrote this is from Texas and graduated from Texas....rent free.

I think it's just EA being EA. He's grown up a lot over the years but he still has outbursts of this kinda thing. EA needs to realize he's not just a random homer fan.
I agree, I love that he loves the Vols so much and gets emotional about it, but at the same time.. people are actually paying attention to what he says 😂

quote from their forums

"This is off the Football Scoop site which does a good job tracking coaches. BUT....the guys who run that site are from the TN Mafia and they LOVE to tweak fans of SEC teams, except that is TN who they constantly slobber over. Rousch says this is ******** clickbait material and urges UK fans to disregard. I suggest you consider the source. We'll find out probably early next week. FWIW."

all the while, the guy who wrote this is from Texas and graduated from Texas....rent free.

Liam Coen still undecided on whether he’ll leave Rams for Kentucky

I mean he straight up told the LA Media he wasn't making a decision yet.

So we still have an on-the-field coaching spot to fill right? Do we have a bead on what position and who that would be? TE? A QB-specific coach?

So we still have an on-the-field coaching spot to fill right? Do we have a bead on what position and who that would be? TE? A QB-specific coach?

TE coach I'm pretty positive. Joey will be OC/QB Coach but I also think Heupel is going to basically Co-OC as well, he's been hands off with positional coaching but I don't think he's ever completely given up play calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back