Prayers for Bills player Damar Hamlin

Doesn't look good. Players just left the field. I've got a bad feelin.....

Very scary. I don't think it looks good at all. Prayers for all involved.

Has to be the worst injury situation I’ve ever known of. That includes Utley, Byrd, Mullins…..anyone. Maybe Gifford back in the 50’s. This is so sad. I’m praying hard for that guy. He’s 24. So young 😢

I didn’t catch this. Was it due to a play on the field?

He tackled Tee Higgins, got up and the fell over. They had to administer CPR on the field..

He tackled Tee Higgins, stood up and then collapsed. CPR was being administered and he was loaded into an ambulance and taken from stadium. Teams have left field and game is suspended.

Pray hard for the Bills player that just collapsed on the field! I believe it was Damar Hamlin! Breaks my heart!

We are praying hard for him in SC. Scariest thing I've ever seen on a sports field. I've worked football injuries as a paramedic for more than 40 years and haven't seen anything close to that bad.

Please Lord save that young man's life.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been watching and definitely scary, never seen nothing like this. Prayers for him and everyone associated with football! This is devastating.

He tackled Tee Higgins, got up and the fell over. They had to administer CPR on the field..
Thanks, I just turned on the game and watched the teams leave the field.
Terrible news as I send up prayers for this young man and family.

It’s so weird watching this coverage and nobody knows what’s going to happen. Surely they’ll suspend this game.

One of those hits that, at the time, didn't look like that much. In 60 years, I've seen what appeared to be much worse hits. That's what is so bizarre about this..

C spine/brainstem and you aren't getting up. I would think more likely cardiac or vascular, but dang he went down quickly.

They did CPR for several minutes, so it's definitely cardiac in nature...

C spine/brainstem and you aren't getting up. I would think more likely cardiac or vascular, but dang he went down quickly.
I know a guy that had a brain stem injury from an ATV accident. He survived, but is severely handicapped. It didn’t paralyze him though. I initially thought brain stem because he kind of got hit in the face. But cardiac seems more likely.

VN Store

Back