The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

When he's on, he's ON. Beautiful pass by Milton to Keyton for the TD.
His accuracy has been good tonight, and I've been one who has thought he would never improve his accuracy. His decision making skills has still been shaky though. I think there have been several opportunities for him to use his feet and keep a drive going this game where he has not. I do think that is something that can improve with in game playing practice.

Reactions: tbh
Milton is more comfortable when we set up passing game with solid rush attack vs putting it all on him. Let‘s shut Clemson down this next possession.

Reactions: joevol33
Defense has played well in my opinion.

The Defensive line has played lights out - until this last series... where they are obviously gassed. Every movement is hard, so they are getting held up - not realizing in the moment that they are not pushing 100%.

Beasley has been the heart of the Defense tonight. This last series, even he showed signs that he is gassed. so... it's the hardest of hard times for them right now.

Reactions: Caz
And now a bad pass by Milton. Geez. Wide open.
As I said earlier, with Joe you have to take the bad with the good. He just lit them up again. To be fair, Keyton was so open I could have thrown that ball but Joe still has 3 TD passes and no Interceptions. Despite some questions, he has done enough to be #1 going into next fall. Happy for him.

VN Store

Back