The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

In some ways this game is fitting with so many posting for Tim Banks head (and Willie Martinez). I think he definitely deserves to get his upgraded talent here before passing judgement. Can't complain so far tonight

He's inconsistent and struggles to control his touch on passes. It's not that he can't make them. He can. He just struggles with being consistent. He'll give you big plays, for sure. But it's the consistency that becomes the challenge. And consistency is something you really need for quarterback play - and planning offensive schemes around them.
Words, words, words...more words

I honestly expected to be asleep by now. I figured Clemson would be 35-7. Pretty surprised right now to be honest. And a little drunk.

Reactions: Doberman
The guy who just threw another great td?

Ok. How many games next year before Milton gets replaced because he is the same dude he has been his entire career.

Vols should have at least 5 touchdowns already with a capable qb. Clemson defense isnt that good.

In some ways this game is fitting with so many posting for Tim Banks head (and Willie Martinez). I think he definitely deserves to get his upgraded talent here before passing judgement. Can't complain so far tonight
One of those coaches is the weak link.

2 receivers going pro. Everyone else has played in this system. Maybe just simplified somewhat. The last drive they just scored on looked a little more like it.
“Played in this system” doesn’t mean they’re up and running to what our 1st string was at. Next man up, yadda yadda.

You can't deny Joe has improved. If he can eliminate unforced sacks and improve decision making in zone read & RPO situations his upside is HUGE. In fairness to Joe the lack of UT's ability to establish inside run game has made itu much tougher on hum

I don’t know FI. I think it’s fair that people see it from both perspectives. He’s shown glimpses but not a lot of growth imo. He still has the same limitations and the same upside from day 1. In comparison to Hooker it’s night and day. We need a “hooker” qb to sustain the success of this season.

VN Store

Back